RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Not really a fan of NTR but since it's an FMC, this shouldn't be that bad...

But... Uncensored and not MTL...

Is this a trap? :WaitWhat:

Does this have pregnancy???

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilifox and Rethos

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Damn didn't know this game is NTR. Was loving the art very much and planned to buy it before. NTR is not really my cup of tea but well I'll give it a try at least I guess since I really love the art style. Hope I can bear with it.

Feb 21, 2019
How much NTR?
It's an entirely ntr focused game. But that being said, the bf is bedridden to begin with & doesn't have much presence. So give it a try.

OK so I'm like 35 minutes in and no sign of hentai. The fuck?
This game is known to have a very long prologue & build up at the starting. So, yeah, you gotta have some patience if you wanna slap your peepee. Can't just go all guns blazin' to pew pew pew & be done with it!

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
This game is known to have a very long prologue & build up at the starting. So, yeah, you gotta have some patience if you wanna slap your peepee. Can't just go all guns blazin' to pew pew pew & be done with it!
Just hope I'm not in for like 2 more hours of exposition. Bf just got bedridden, I imagine that means things will actually get going soon?

Reactions: SmoothOperator69

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
It's pretty good NTR for NTR I think, be warned this game has a loooooong time before anything kinky happens, and an unavoidable rape

Last edited:
Reactions: anynameyouwish^2
D

Deleted member 64

Just hope I'm not in for like 2 more hours of exposition. Bf just got bedridden, I imagine that means things will actually get going soon?
This game is very high IQ. In order to bust the perfect nut, you have to take notes during the dialogue and reflect upon the philosophy of the story, it's more than what just meets the eye.

I suggest you read Plato's "Republic" and Aristotle's "Nicomachean Ethics" before you play this game to get a complete understanding of the social and political dynamics. This will help you achieve the best orgasm. Good luck.

Unlike you plebs, I already have vast philosophical knowledge and will achieve better nut on my PC screen than you. My load is gonna be huge unlike you fags.

Nov 26, 2016
This game is very high IQ. In order to bust the perfect nut, you have to take notes during the dialogue and reflect upon the philosophy of the story, it's more than what just meets the eye.

I suggest you read Plato's "Republic" and Aristotle's "Nicomachean Ethics" before you play this game to get a complete understanding of the social and political dynamics. This will help you achieve the best orgasm. Good luck.

Unlike you plebs, I already have vast philosophical knowledge and will achieve better nut on my PC screen than you. My load is gonna be huge unlike you fags.
Dangerously Based and Enlightened Pilled

3.40 star(s) 70 Votes