RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Love the longer setup with showing heroines relationship with Cero. It makes any corruption have more meaning and be much more rewarding.
The typical "My character has been explained for 20 seconds and I already accidentally fell on a dick" just has no power. Might as well be just looking at hentai art on rule 34.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
So it came out now huh I haven't been keeping track since I played the game when it originally came out and wasn't left with a great impression of it overall I'd explain why but spoilers.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED
I found this so thought sharing it here. Not everybody want's to play this game but may want to know how it ends.
All the credit goes to Michaelman89
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played this game once, when i came out because the CG's are amazing.
I'm tho abit sad it NTR focused. Not my cup tea. but people that like NTR will love this game.

Last edited:

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
This game is very high IQ. In order to bust the perfect nut, you have to take notes during the dialogue and reflect upon the philosophy of the story, it's more than what just meets the eye.

I suggest you read Plato's "Republic" and Aristotle's "Nicomachean Ethics" before you play this game to get a complete understanding of the social and political dynamics. This will help you achieve the best orgasm. Good luck.

Unlike you plebs, I already have vast philosophical knowledge and will achieve better nut on my PC screen than you. My load is gonna be huge unlike you fags.
this doesn't change the fact that you nut to NTR

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I really will never be able to understand why since they only have to fuck because they go from the worst that even raped you while you were a virgin and they don't fuck with everyone, I don't have big problems with the ntr but only like this and focused on ntr I don't like

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Damn didn't know this game is NTR. Was loving the art very much and planned to buy it before. NTR is not really my cup of tea but well I'll give it a try at least I guess since I really love the art style. Hope I can bear with it.
My dude, it is so easy to tell this is NTR. All of them start the same. Worthless, cuck adventurer friend. Lots of men that like to bully/harass you. But you don't do anything about it because your cuck friend keeps holding you back or has some tie/obligation to them. I could tell in the first 5 minutes.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Can you make the "normal" events faster? You cannot skim through holding ctrl like other events.

Feb 2, 2019
The "Goody-two-shoes boyfriend" we have here managed to get on my nerves in less than a few minutes ... And it takes a lot to get me off my hinges... Usually...

If you're a beta male, shut up and let your girl take your role as a man and let her beat the thugs who piss you off ... Otherwise, you are nothing but a burden to her.
So ... I will not especially try to avoid the NTR. (generally, I always try a first run without "cheating" the boyfriend ... but not this time ... he deserve it)

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED
I found this so thought sharing it here. Not everybody want's to play this game but may want to know how it ends.
All the credit goes to Michaelman89

I played this game once, when i came out because the CG's are amazing.
I'm tho abit sad it NTR focused. Not my cup tea. but people that like NTR will love this game.
actually if "bye bitch" is said by her former boyfriend this is the best ending we can get

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
No exhibitionism, molestation or voyeur? If there are please Tags, i will check this one out later

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Interesting game but I got a syntax error going through the dungeon after
Probably gonna wait for a bugfix version.

3.40 star(s) 70 Votes