RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
This game is very high IQ. In order to bust the perfect nut, you have to take notes during the dialogue and reflect upon the philosophy of the story, it's more than what just meets the eye.

I suggest you read Plato's "Republic" and Aristotle's "Nicomachean Ethics" before you play this game to get a complete understanding of the social and political dynamics. This will help you achieve the best orgasm. Good luck.

Unlike you plebs, I already have vast philosophical knowledge and will achieve better nut on my PC screen than you. My load is gonna be huge unlike you fags.
PP go slap slap 8d6.jpg

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Question does anyone have a way too view kagura games release schedule?
Basically what other games they will do this year?

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Okay, I got the full save because the game bore me to death and every single one of the scenes is with the exact same guy. Barzia. Which leds me to believe that the dev just doesn't know what NTR even means. This game is just about the female MC having a new boyfriend. I swear they could've implemented one single scene with another dude that is not Barzia and that would be the only NTR scene of the game.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I haven't personally progressed past the prologue yet but I blv you'll get plenty of action after that. It's ntr type b. So the gradual corruption involving rape at first & then slowly becoming consensual & ultimately, the fall.
Also, it has only 15 base CG but there's 560 variations of it & 54 total H events & 4 endings. As the long prologue doesn't have any h scenes, you'll get that 54 events after it.
That number seems a bit disappointing. Hope the variations are substantial, at least.

Stela-chan

Jul 27, 2018
What a NTR game where you play as the female protagonist and it's not MTL? This is blasphemy!!! Though all jokes aside this one is quite a fun game to play. If you're a fun of corruption games and all.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Funny enough I have this game on Japanese and I am downloading this translated version just for the story. The endings have lots of texts heck even the cutscenes have lots of texts which add context to the story.

Feb 21, 2019
No. Kagura chan is a woman. If there's one thing that all the homo sapiens of the universe & beyond would unanimously agree on, even including the women themselves, is the fact that women are unpredictable & shows erratic behavioral pattern. Listen, 2+2 doesn't equal to 4 always my friend. But they're still lovely & we worship them nonetheless.

On that note, to answer your question, no, you can't sadly. There's no fixed schedule or any list of Kagura-chan's upcoming released game. And there's no specific pattern to guess as well. There are some games which were announced 1-1.5 years ago but still didn't get any tl yet. Kubel was announced on April this year & this got tl before those games.
They just announce the name of the game prior to one week(or a bit more) of the release.

That's the only way. So either like, follow their social media platforms or join Kagura-chan's discord server to get pinged abt a release.

Reactions: FetchingRascal
D

Deleted member 1670392

Hey dudes and dudettes, this game is actually really fuckin choice. I spent like 5 and 1/2 hours on my first play session and I'm still not done. If you like it here I highly recommend buying it on Steam to support the devs.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Does anyone have a save right when you get to the actual h-content? Game crapped out on me as soon as I got to it.

EDIT: Nevermind, just start a new game, say you want to skip the opening, and it will take you to it.

Can we get this put in OP so people won't end up complaining?

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2019
You mean to tell me the bitch actually gets some comeuppance through getting ditched? Why, that's even more reason to go for the "worst" ending! By comparison, the "best" ending has the dude saddled with someone else's kid -- that's complete garbage.
Well, the dude is not saddled with someone else's kid... The kid is also from her family now... And her familly is rich... No need to work and pay to educate an illegitimate crossbred mongrel...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not a release schedule... But you can see their projet. But... You can speculate... If some of the games have already Character picture with description and/or H-Picture, you can speculate that they work on it. And that the release is for this year

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Well, the dude is not saddled with someone else's kid... The kid is also from her family now... And her familly is rich... No need to work and pay to educate an illegitimate crossbred mongrel...

Not a release schedule... But you can see their projet.
Not having to bother supporting the kid lessens that scenario's garbage nature, but punishing it for the simple act of existing is too far. That's just disgusting.

Reactions: Farhan2077
Jul 7, 2018
The "Goody-two-shoes boyfriend" we have here managed to get on my nerves in less than a few minutes ... And it takes a lot to get me off my hinges... Usually...

If you're a beta male, shut up and let your girl take your role as a man and let her beat the thugs who piss you off ... Otherwise, you are nothing but a burden to her.
So ... I will not especially try to avoid the NTR. (generally, I always try a first run without "cheating" the boyfriend ... but not this time ... he deserve it)
Most NTR games have these piece of shit pussy guys, who ignore very obvious signs of the girl being abused, or sticking their nose where it doesn't belong, so the girl will have to pay for their stupidity. That's why I rarely if ever feel bad for these pathetic garbage cucks, as they deserve everything they get... Can't say the same for the poor girls who ended up with them.

D

Deleted member 1670392

Me : "see tag Kagura games" my joystick its ur time to shine
Also me : "see NTR tag" . :giggle:.....:)......:confused:......:(.......:cry:.....
It's less emphasized than you'd think. NTR isn't my first choice, but I love this game.

Janako

Dec 31, 2018
Man it takes a really long fucking time to get into the game. There's a lot of flashback scenes and dialogue that drags on quite a bit.
The best thing about this game though is that it has the same combat mechanics like Liz of Tower Town. No turn based bullshit, no 1000 year combat scenes, just slam into monsters to kill them.

Last edited:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
This is a good NTR title, a focus on story which is where NTR truly shines as a drama fetish, and tons of H mechanics to fulfill the need to fap throughout the journey. You don't get to play as the male protagonist so there's not too much to relate to unlike a hardcore NTR title would have you try to relate to, but there's still plenty of feels to be had here.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes