RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes
Mar 28, 2017
I've played this before! Small world I suppose. I remember trying to read the engrish off my mtl software and not really understanding it

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
For those who want to speed through the generic events. You have to hold the "enter"("return") key to make it faster.

Reactions: Farhan2077

popober

Jun 9, 2017
It's an entirely ntr focused game. But that being said, the bf is bedridden to begin with & doesn't have much presence. So give it a try.

This game is known to have a very long prologue & build up at the starting. So, yeah, you gotta have some patience if you wanna slap your peepee. Can't just go all guns blazin' to pew pew pew & be done with it!
Can I expect the smex to actually pick up after that? There are parts of the story I in which I might be interested, but I'm only willing to properly read through that prologue if I know the real fun comes steady once the floodgates open.

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED
I found this so thought sharing it here. Not everybody want's to play this game but may want to know how it ends.
All the credit goes to Michaelman89
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played this game once, when i came out because the CG's are amazing.
I'm tho abit sad it NTR focused. Not my cup tea. but people that like NTR will love this game.
You mean to tell me the bitch actually gets some comeuppance through getting ditched? Why, that's even more reason to go for the "worst" ending! By comparison, the "best" ending has the dude saddled with someone else's kid -- that's complete garbage.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Finale and RPG with female MC with NO Cenusership, I fucking in. Count me in, I downloaded it already.

Reactions: spider26
Feb 21, 2019
Can I expect the smex to actually pick up after that? There are parts of the story I in which I might be interested, but I'm only willing to properly read through that prologue if I know the real fun comes steady once the floodgates open.
I haven't personally progressed past the prologue yet but I blv you'll get plenty of action after that. It's ntr type b. So the gradual corruption involving rape at first & then slowly becoming consensual & ultimately, the fall.
Also, it has only 15 base CG but there's 560 variations of it & 54 total H events & 4 endings. As the long prologue doesn't have any h scenes, you'll get that 54 events after it.

Reactions: popober
Feb 21, 2019
Was suprised to see a lot of negativity in this thread at first.
But now that i think about it, NTR should attract people that consider themselves above others, shouldn't it ?
Maybe. It's possible. But not these keyboard warriors because no matter how much they consider themselves above others online, they usually have the exact opposite characteristics irl.

Last edited:

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
why this game isnt tag completed? just rpgm? i thought this game already final ver just the translate ver not final yet

sorry bad english

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Was suprised to see a lot of negativity in this thread at first.
But now that i think about it, NTR should attract people that consider themselves above others, shouldn't it ?
NTR is written from perspective of guy who gets cheated hence general perception this is genre for beta males. And of course every opportunity to shitpost is good.

Reactions: SaddamHussein

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Phew... this game I swear... its a magnum opus of boredom. I think the dev could cut everything from the beginning where you walk through the dungeon and get told the whole history behind the relationship of that Cero guy and the female MC.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
My dude, it is so easy to tell this is NTR. All of them start the same. Worthless, cuck adventurer friend. Lots of men that like to bully/harass you. But you don't do anything about it because your cuck friend keeps holding you back or has some tie/obligation to them. I could tell in the first 5 minutes.
I didn't know because I haven't even played the game at all. I only looked at the Steam game page and the description from there. But yeah I've tried a bit now and I can really feel the NTR vibe lol. Not sure I will be able to play this game. Never really liked NTR.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Game seems to be getting a lot of errors for some people, I'd wait for a patch.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
I don't understand. The NTR is so redundant, the dude stays in bed the whole game he's not even conscious. All those story scenes revolving around Cero and the MC are redundant too. Its really so unnecessary. The game could be cut in half and it would be a major improvement.

Reactions: Onyxdime
3.40 star(s) 71 Votes