RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
if you ask me, this is not NTR. its just rape.
Based on what you've said before about only getting to the first scene, I would imagine it's NTR type B where it becomes consensual at some point. I haven't actually played the game yet, so I can't be certain, but that's often the case with these ones. Otherwise I would agree and think it doesn't need the NTR tag

Reactions: SwayleHollow

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
And Netorare in it's pure form is only when you play from male mc's pov & let yourself get cucked.
I will never get how people reach that conclusion. If you look at the last two decades of NTR content, the japanese artists who basically founded the genre made it pretty clear that NTR stories with the female POV (be it doujins, manga, anime or games) aren't just true NTR, they are also dominating the genre since day one.

So this game is as NTR as it gets, with the heroine monologues focusing alot on her inner conflict about wanting to stay pure for her childhood friend, while also gradually warming up to the antagonist and the D.

rk47

Aug 26, 2019
Question: How many times do you have to reinforce the barrier before game ends?

EXLake

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone knows what file I should look into to see full descriptions? Hope Kagura fixes it soon.

Sycophant

Jun 11, 2018
Me: Enters the first floor in any stratum.

The Monster Mash Room: Allow us to introduce ourselves.

On a more serious note though, kind of a bummer how often you just get mauled by eight enemies all at once upon entering any new floor because of RNG. Especially if you're in the later stages of the game where literally everything hits like a goddamn truck. Gameplay's got some underlying issues, story's quite good though.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Is it just me, or does the text during sex cut off most of the time for everyone? Most every line ends before the sentence is over.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Apparently there will be a patch that will fix most of the bug tonight. I hope it wont take days like Ideology Append to get the patch posted here.

Jul 20, 2019
They've released an official patch but you need the Steam version of the game for it to be applied.
Anyone knows what file I should look into to see full descriptions? Hope Kagura fixes it soon.
I want to see this fixed too. I also noticed some of the text that appears in the logs (when you press A) seem incomplete, as if text is cut off the end.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes