In addition, the slum old man plot has to wait for ver0.9
It's been updated a year later but so few

liuhon8

May 5, 2020
I asked the old man in the prop shop to make something and I got stuck
Does anyone know what to do next?
In addition, the slum old man plot has to wait for ver0.9
It's been updated a year later but so few
I feel disappointed even if it comes to updated. One whole year waiting for a short update, unacceptable...

Reactions: m3nic

ngayemra

Nov 15, 2017
There was old save that I could make her top naked in daylight time when playing 0.7 , but 0.8 i cant do that. Anyone know the reason or can fix that?

liuhon8

May 5, 2020
So are you a patreon? If you are then you have every rights to be disappointed and find it unacceptable. But if you are here to get it for free and not pay a single cents to help the creator, maybe you should stop acting like you contributed?
I am a patreon, I shd have the right to complain my fd...

Reactions: m3nic

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
On the discord there is quite a lot of bugs reports, so I'd advise waiting a day or two to get a bugfixed version

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
This is a pretty great game even if it has been 3 years. I hope the dev keeps it going even if its another year or 2 before completion.

People act like he has the whole game already completed in his head and just needs put it in the game. He has to have time to think of ideas and even then enact on it and put it in the game. If you want a game with 'throw in garbage' cliches there's plenty to choose from.

I'd rather the dev take their time, and not rush it or abandon it because of constant badgering. The game's already great.

Reactions: NaughtyGnome
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes