3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
MC is so hot, the problem with this game is quest i guess, u can't see if u have new thing to do or it is end of the update. btw i hope u add some incest scenes as well, such a cool game

childyo

Feb 24, 2019
Im getting a bug with Boo's second event at his home, I have to talk with his dad while Yuuki is naked but she cant because exposure level not high, so I go to the menu to wear clothes but the option to wear is disabled tf..
Im about to finish the other side quests will update if it works

Reactions: Ara ara

wildshot

May 28, 2020
I thought it's up to the player to decide ? If what you're saying is true then that makes the Boo's quest mandatory for Yuuki to do Theff's crew quest
Well well weeeell....it's seems I did a mistake, lol. Ah shit, someone can clarify if that scene is mandatory before doing other quests?, I mean I saved the game after that and before the quest on the beach.

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
im using 0.7 save a guy uploaded ( thanks to him ). just want to trigger boo sex scene no idea what do i need to do. i dont wanna play from the start ( at least for now ). please give me some tips at least

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Just finished version 0.8 (if I didn't miss something) and uff this game is good, but I hope that we don't have to wait another year for another update.

Also found a little bug, when I went in the evening to the blond hair boy there was an error and game could't display yuuki face.

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Just finished version 0.8 (if I didn't miss something) and uff this game is good, but I hope that we don't have to wait another year for another update.

Also found a little bug, when I went int the evening to the blond hair boy there was an error and game could't display yuuki face.
bro help me or share your save file im tired to look around :D

Madnet

Apr 26, 2018
My save got a problem with the recollection room, in fact i finished this update but i don't have 0.8 scenes..
Anyone knows why?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes