3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
i like this update, but there is a bug 2. time on boo's home while u are going to tease his stepdad. its keep saying i can't walk around like this and don't let u change your clothes, looking for a save file before this scene or fix thank you :)

Reactions: bosa43

NotSoCool

Jun 2, 2017
If not for the whole netorare thing, this would be a pretty interesting game... sadly NTR is one of the things that make it a hard pass from me.
IMHO there is no NTR here. In the game, the usual (for "Japanese" games) latent whore Yuki degrades to the state of a mindless sex doll. What does her brother have to do with it, I just don't understand, it's just that the author doesn't like the boy for something. Taking into account his early works, this is some kind of fixed idea, for the last 5-6 years he has been drawing the same characters (yuki, her brother, three boys and some other aunt) in the same situations, with the same plot where he humiliates Seita. I really feel sorry for him, he is not in business at all, but constantly rakes off.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Don't use the "Q" button to fast forward dialogs , it will auto choose the first option for player !!
You may don't know what you missed !!!

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Don't use the "Q" button to fast forward dialogs , it will auto choose the first option for player !!
You may don't know what you missed !!!
Yeah that's true but I think that choices in that game looks something like that: first choice "do it", second choice "don't do it". There is some event that are different, but generally they are made that way so you don't miss anything.
But to avoid any problems I save really often, because that way if I screw something up, I just lose around 30 sec.

Last edited:

DevilRabbit

Mar 19, 2019
So, I think I've completed all the new content so far.

It's a fun game, standing tall alongside ScaleGarden games like Rhode's Fortress and Sangeki Gear, and Sarah of Rotation Cut.

While I don't personally care for the Shota focus, the mixture of scenes with Theff and crew and others really makes it fun. This update had the big 'pay off' of a few sex scenes with a few characters and delivered about the amount of content I expected given the author's history.

v9 is where a lot of fun scenes seem to be waiting, unfortunately an author who just had a baby and the murky track record of patreon games survival leaves me little hope of ever seeing it.

Reactions: wetb1gb0y

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So uh after reporting to the major about the goblin village what do you do next? cause shes only complaining about Boo not touching her at night but i cant seem to trigger anything else.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
v9 is where a lot of fun scenes seem to be waiting, unfortunately an author who just had a baby and the murky track record of patreon games survival leaves me little hope of ever seeing it.
He probably will end this game because he is making a lot of money that way on patreon, but yeah, because of baby we won't see new update too soon. It will be good If we see new update in a year.

ermre1111

May 17, 2020
hey guys when i open the game i cannot see any article does anyone know how to solve this problem.

Last edited:

wetb1gb0y

Feb 24, 2020
So, I think I've completed all the new content so far.

It's a fun game, standing tall alongside ScaleGarden games like Rhode's Fortress and Sangeki Gear, and Sarah of Rotation Cut.

While I don't personally care for the Shota focus, the mixture of scenes with Theff and crew and others really makes it fun. This update had the big 'pay off' of a few sex scenes with a few characters and delivered about the amount of content I expected given the author's history.

share save pls

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Guys anyone can guide me im in the part where the major says i have some notes about them on the bookshelf and boo wants me to take him to hotspring tomorrow what am i suppose to do ?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes