3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Well well weeeell....it's seems I did a mistake, lol. Ah shit, someone can clarify if that scene is mandatory before doing other quests?, I mean I saved the game after that and before the quest on the beach.
I tried several options and ways but its always boo taking her virginity and not Theff.

Campinordas

Aug 22, 2017
Cant play with joyplay :( i don't know how to fix can anyone please help with this problem? Thankyou
Unpack scripts. a script folder will be created in the Data folder. open the file "Zeus Lights & Shadows.rb" in the scripts folder. replace line "RPG_VERSION = RUBY_VERSION == '1.8.1'? defined? (Hangup)?: xp:: vx:: vxace" to "RPG_VERSION = :xp" and save. repack scripts.

luauser

Dec 7, 2019
Same problem here. 0.7 is working fine, but 0.8 have this invisible text problem.

---

Edit: I fixed it by installing both fonts from the 'Fonts' folder that came with the 0.8 version. I didn't notice that folder before.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Just out of curiosity, how close is this game to being finished? (give or take)
I'm guessing that this game is completed in around 50%, because it looks like that, and I think that dev could add much more content to it. But it's also possible that this game is completed in more percent, hard to tell.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes