3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
After you return from the slave camp and get into to the goblin village you can get an orb from a cave there that lets you rewatch the scenes she's experienced from her house. But it's not worth playing that far into it at the current build of the game.

I've attached my save file. Extract in the Curse_of_Pleasure_Alpha_07 directory. Rename Save1.rxdata to Save2, 3, 4, 5 etc if you don't want to overwrite anything and use a different save slot.
A good save if anyone needs it. Thanks Demokaze you saved me a lot of time.

Jun 17, 2019
There is an explanation for that already. It's that small bit of highlighted orange text right underneath the download section.

Also, is there a way for Yuuki to lose her virginity to anyone other than Boo? Some of the reviews suggested that it was possible with the bandit boss, but I don't remember getting that option (unless it was retroactively added in at some point) when the infiltration quest happened.
In an earlier version of the game, yuuki had her first sex with the bandit boss. But that got changed.

• Sad
Reactions: Watters
D

Deleted member 2729089

ok, great, i am now locked fighting the thief who is lvl 10 and im lvl 2 and i cannot leave the area, what do i do?

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
Mine text missing from all over, dunno how to fix it since it wasnt like this before when i played 0.7 inital version

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes