3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
How do you get the book of exposure? I think I'm done with all the Boo events but I don't know how to get the book to level up exhibitionism.

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
Same problem here. 0.7 is working fine, but 0.8 have this invisible text problem.

---

Edit: I fixed it by installing both fonts from the 'Fonts' folder that came with the 0.8 version. I didn't notice that folder before.
where do i find this?

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
Same problem here. 0.7 is working fine, but 0.8 have this invisible text problem.

---

Edit: I fixed it by installing both fonts from the 'Fonts' folder that came with the 0.8 version. I didn't notice that folder before.
can leave already found, thank you friend u helped me a lot

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Thank you, that fixed it. You would think maybe a good idea adding it to the install instruction, maybe. :unsure:
There is an explanation for that already. It's that small bit of highlighted orange text right underneath the download section.

Also, is there a way for Yuuki to lose her virginity to anyone other than Boo? Some of the reviews suggested that it was possible with the bandit boss, but I don't remember getting that option (unless it was retroactively added in at some point) when the infiltration quest happened.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
There is an explanation for that already. It's that small bit of highlighted orange text right underneath the download section.

Also, is there a way for Yuuki to lose her virginity to anyone other than Boo? Some of the reviews suggested that it was possible with the bandit boss, but I don't remember getting that option (unless it was retroactively added in at some point) when the infiltration quest happened.
Ah, yeah, I see it now. After I enlarged the screen to read it. Bloody hell, feels like I am taking an eye examine trying to read that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Watters

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017

Losing her virginity to the bandit was removed

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Watters

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How to start 0.8 content ?

My HDD dead so my save is gone. I load save complete 0.7 and try to continue but it so long I forgot most of the game. I will start new game again but right now I just want to do 0.8 content.

I already go to mayor and come back to blacksmith also do every onsen content. now I don't know what to do next.

D

Deleted member 2729089

how do you reset AP? it says press z but nothing happens?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes