3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Anybody could help me out on how to progress because I'm stuck? After the first sex education lesson (about women's body) the two kids have no new dialogue (cannot study or go play hide and seek anymore). After the first handjob event Boo now wants to go to the hotspring but it's still being renovated. Yuuki's exposure level is still 0 so she cannot work at the inn, do the painting quest, or buy books to read. What to do now?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Anybody could help me out on how to progress because I'm stuck? After the first sex education lesson (about women's body) the two kids have no new dialogue (cannot study or go play hide and seek anymore). After the first handjob event Boo now wants to go to the hotspring but it's still being renovated. Yuuki's exposure level is still 0 so she cannot work at the inn, do the painting quest, or buy books to read. What to do now?
Exposure lvl 1 is to get a book from an NPC who stays at the Inn bottom middle room for 500G, after that you need wait till night(in the evening talk to lil bro to eat dinner), stay awake and read the book.

Tokuanimelover

Mar 18, 2019
I've downloaded the flies that was needed even from the patreon... I still keep getting error code "RGSS104E.dll" Anyone know how to fix it?

zephiris

Aug 30, 2017
well he is a lazy fucker then isn't he... :ROFLMAO:

This game is a master class in reusing the same image layers over and over again
Which IMO is great... especially with the full images would probably bloat the game size; some other games with a third of the scenes are over a few gbs in size just because they didn't do the images in layers.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes