3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Sronzer

Feb 9, 2018
I felt sorry for Saito. Here he is simply deliberately humiliated (a strange fetish from the author). In principle, I am not against NTR, but here the heroine's brother has no chance at all. I got the impression that the author (Yuki) kicks the puppy - he doesn't understand anything, he is in pain, but they continue to beat him. Fuck, give him a chance to win back.
The rest of the game is fine, but nothing more. If there were no shotas in it, I would not even pay attention to the game.
Haven't played the game after ver 0.4, but based on what this and a previous post said, it almost seems to remind me of thug hero party. There's a difference when ntr is over the top and fetishised like NTR president yukino, and when ntr is turned into pretty much emotional and mental torture perpertated on an innocent character like thug hero. Pretty much impossible to beat the meat to the latter one. But who knows, some might like the latter.

eclipseman

May 5, 2019
I am stuck. Not exhibitionism to work at the tavern. Not enough to get the naughty book or do the next part of the artist quest. Onsen forever under construction. Boo wants to go the Onsen. Already did hide and Seek. I can figure out how to level the lewd stats everything is either done or I'm not ready.

nevermind it took a while but I found what I missed

Last edited:

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Yo can you even fullscreen this game. Usually the hotkey for fullscreen in RPGM games is F4 but it's not working

Dhruv Shetty

Oct 11, 2018
Anybody facing this issue, after defeating the bandits you return home, her speed reduces. When you go sleep and wakes up she automatically walks towards the wall and gets stuck:( and cant even access the menu.

Tokuanimelover

Mar 18, 2019
So... This is what happens after i've downloaded the extra file that was needed... Idk if i got it in the wrong area or what but i haven't gotten to enjoy nor play this game due to this error.

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
I think my game is bugged, i already saved boo defeating the thugs and did, played and studied with the kids but exposure lvl is still lvl 0 and it seems that there is nothing else to do...

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
I think my game is bugged, i already saved boo defeating the thugs and did, played and studied with the kids but exposure lvl is still lvl 0 and it seems that there is nothing else to do...
have you bought the book from one of the guys in the inn and read it at night?

SergioCv

Oct 6, 2018
hello, can anyone tell me why is this bug happening to me? im not sure if im the only one experiencing this but if any of u can help me i would very much apprecitate it. apparently the game text is not showing for me, i trying extracting the game again but seems like is either a game bug or there is something wrong with my pc... (not only on menu but also the game story text)

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
hello, can anyone tell me why is this bug happening to me? im not sure if im the only one experiencing this but if any of u can help me i would very much apprecitate it. apparently the game text is not showing for me, i trying extracting the game again but seems like is either a game bug or there is something wrong with my pc... (not only on menu but also the game story text)
You have to instsll the fonts

Reactions: Saikyou01

Chriel2

Dec 13, 2020
Hi everyone, I can't finish the game, I have exposure level 3, I went to the goblins and got mesmerized by them, fed the homeless and got them jobs. I don't know what else I have to do. If I go to the pub at night, there is a homeless man in the center of the pub and I cannot speak to the owner because I do not have the appropriate outfit (I only have a jacket and I cannot change because Clothes is disabled), if I go to Theff he doesn't let me in the house because he is afraid of getting drunk again.
What do I have to do to finish the game?
I got the butterfly from the goblin village but I don't know who to give it to, I talked to the goblin children but they always say the same things.
I hope some of you can give me a suggestion, thank you very much.
Sorry for my English :)

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes