3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
have you bought the book from one of the guys in the inn and read it at night?
I found out what i had to do, needed to talk with the kid in the afternoon on the second floor, then i was able to buy the book, and now i am stuck again after the tavern events.... edit found it, it was the painter at the second floor of the inn that i missed

Last edited:
Reactions: Diablik

Riel_555213

May 18, 2018
both times in the discovery of the hot springs as well as when the kids study at yuuki's home my exposure level has gone up a level SUPPOSEDLY (as said by the game) but when i open the menu the exposure level is still 0 :/ help please?

are exposure and exhibitionism levels different things? I literally cannot proceed the game, can't get the adult book or do the inn scene at night because everything is at 0 (yuuki hasn't had sex yet btw, is that the issue?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Novalis casanova

Kumori-chan

May 12, 2018
I really enjoy the game overall and the art is really nice, but man I hate Boo with a passion. Could really go for some QoL improvements as well. It would be NICE to be able quick travel to the pub, or not have to sit through dinner every single time with your brother. Like I said the art is great, Yuuki is super hot, and the scenes are nice. Boo is a piece of shit LOL

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Any ideas where to put them? I did try to download the files but it loaded up my android emulator instead lmao
It is possible that your file associations are messed up. Right click a font file and choose "open with" then find the font viewer of a font installer (my system is not in english so I don't know how it translates exactly) Opening the fonts with that will give you a window with the font's preview and there will be a button to install at the top of the screen. Do this with both files.
Edit: You are running windows 10, right?

• Sad
Reactions: Tm22Zoro

Baguettehh

Sep 29, 2019
Gosh i installed both of the font and i still dont see the discussions, only the first one where you can choose to start or to load a game. Any help ? Game looks sick

bigeat12

Jan 6, 2018
Any ideas where to put them? I did try to download the files but it loaded up my android emulator instead lmao
In the second image
you don’t put them anywhere. You click on the true type font file to install it. The aramante and robot slab thing. Click on those twice to open it up and install it

Chriel2

Dec 13, 2020
Hi everyone, I can't finish the game, I have exposure level 3, I went to the goblins and got mesmerized by them, fed the homeless and got them jobs. I don't know what else I have to do. If I go to the pub at night, there is a homeless man in the center of the pub and I cannot speak to the owner because I do not have the appropriate outfit (I only have a jacket and I cannot change because Clothes is disabled), if I go to Theff he doesn't let me in the house because he is afraid of getting drunk again.
What do I have to do to finish the game?
I got the butterfly from the goblin village but I don't know who to give it to, I talked to the goblin children but they always say the same things.
I hope some of you can give me a suggestion, thank you very much.
Sorry for my English :)

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
how can you increase exposure level? im still lvl 1
I think I'm stuck as well.
Last things I did was
- Boo HJ - Kissing - Now he says to go to the Hot Springs tomorrow
- Taka is serious about a plan
- Hiroshi is waiting on Taka
- Mayor talks about bookshelf and goblin

I dont know what to do next. No one is triggering anything.

Reactions: peershadhu

katon

May 20, 2018
how can i raise my exhibitionist to level 2 ?
i have already beach two times, dark goblin, boo spleep at his house and her house and now when i going to talk to boo he say "wait 0.9" excuse my english

Sludgycoffe120

Dec 9, 2017
someone can help me plzz?? im stuck and i dont know what to do, i talked to all the npcs in all the daytimes, the mayor keep saying he have something about goblins in his bookshelves, the bald guy keep asking herself what he can do with the crimsom herb, i did all the hotspring events, i did the nude event in the bar, boo keep saying if we could have sex, i did the teacher sex event with the kids, i read something about capture a butterfly for a goblin i looked for him but i dont find him, and a event in the beach but boo dont tell me something about go to the beach, my exposure lvl keeps in 1, SOMEONE CAN HELP ME?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes