3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

peershadhu

Apr 4, 2018
You should have gotten the Swimsuit from the painting session iirc.
You can now goto the Hot Springs and choose Boo/Sei (at the Hot springs NPC, he will ask who to invite to start the scenes)

After this point it seems everything opened up. Weird place to get stuck because for me, there was no indication about the painter.

I'm now either stuck or content-locked, not sure, I do not have enough Exposure level to get my upgraded gear to start the goblin fight ? I cant tell if thats in 0.8 or not yet here.
i unlocked the swimsuit, but exposure level is 1, so she doesnt wear it, and cant seem to increase the exposure level since tavern and kid scenes are done.

noobpilot

Apr 27, 2020
Good NTR game.
Excellent Recollection room, where you can replay whole hentai scene. Not just CG image.
Boo is shining star of this story, evil face, dominant nature, bully, he is just one of the best evil character.

Chriel2

Dec 13, 2020
Hi everyone, I can't finish the game, I have exposure level 3, I went to the goblins and got mesmerized by them, fed the homeless and got them jobs. I don't know what else I have to do. If I go to the pub at night, there is a homeless man in the center of the pub and I cannot speak to the owner because I do not have the appropriate outfit (I only have a jacket and I cannot change because Clothes is disabled), if I go to Theff he doesn't let me in the house because he is afraid of getting drunk again.
What do I have to do to finish the game?
I got the butterfly from the goblin village but I don't know who to give it to, I talked to the goblin children but they always say the same things.
I hope some of you can give me a suggestion, thank you very much.
Any of you managed to finish the game and can you please help me?
Sorry for my English :)

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
I dont get why the dev pushes Boo so hard. 95% of the players hate him. I get that there are some actual cucks who role play as the brother, but to most of the playerbase, it got to the point where its annoying af. There is a difference between the other kids teasing and trying to keep the brother away, and Boo's massive out of the nothing hate boner towards the brother. And suddenly the sister just wants to torture her brother who he loved so much before this boo character. Makes no sense.

Admittedly, I play the game for the beautiful MC, and corruption. Im not into NTR, but when it was just the other kids, it was actually a little bit enjoyable. The massive shift in the tone of the game and the MC's behaviour for no reason at all are starting to make the game unplayable for me. I actually feel sad for the brother, and it is distracting af.

Again, I understand that the game is not made for me, it is for NTR lovers and cucks to role play as the brother, but up to 0.8 the game was enjoyable for us as well, but at this point its not. And I think we all know that like 95% of the playerbase is not an actual cuck.

noobpilot

Apr 27, 2020
I dont get why the dev pushes Boo so hard. 95% of the players hate him. I get that there are some actual cucks who role play as the brother, but to most of the playerbase, it got to the point where its annoying af. There is a difference between the other kids teasing and trying to keep the brother away, and Boo's massive out of the nothing hate boner towards the brother. And suddenly the sister just wants to torture her brother who he loved so much before this boo character. Makes no sense.

Admittedly, I play the game for the beautiful MC, and corruption. Im not into NTR, but when it was just the other kids, it was actually a little bit enjoyable. The massive shift in the tone of the game and the MC's behaviour for no reason at all are starting to make the game unplayable for me. I actually feel sad for the brother, and it is distracting af.

Again, I understand that the game is not made for me, it is for NTR lovers and cucks to role play as the brother, but up to 0.8 the game was enjoyable for us as well, but at this point its not. And I think we all know that like 95% of the playerbase is not an actual cuck.
Well, if you are not into NTR, then it is hard to explain how enjoyable to watch story about Boo, sister and her little brother. NTR is just not your fetish.

Fact that 95% of the players hate Boo, makes this game unique. Hate comes not from poorly character development but opposite, he is annoying as fuck, becouse RanneRo did make good job about that character and him interaction with sister and her little brother. It will be such a waste if dev drops this stroyline in game.

Reactions: danilo

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I don't mind the stuff with Boo, but I also think it is wierd how the MC has turned on her brother. The MC is a genuinely nice person, so that makes the negativity toward the brother extra wierd for me. Either way, I know that I want to see more development for the other characters. Boo can wait for the others to get some more content.

Reactions: Raitei410

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
I don't mind the stuff with Boo, but I also think it is wierd how the MC has turned on her brother. The MC is a genuinely nice person, so that makes the negativity toward the brother extra wierd for me. Either way, I know that I want to see more development for the other characters. Boo can wait for the others to get some more content.
Exactly. She came home from the bandit camp and suddenly she hates her brother. I dont get it, and its annoying af. Doing stuff with his friends behind his back because she is horny from the curse is ok, as Ive said im not into NTR personally, but at least I can understand it. Flat out turning into Boo's slave and hating/torturing her brother out of the blue for no apparent reason is just bad and unejoyable.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
guys how do you reach exhibitionism 7? Mine is already 6/7

I need it so I can read the book to increase exposure from 2-3

I already did all of Boo's quest, beach, and the goblin quests for this update. Idk what im missing :(

Last edited:

Baguettehh

Sep 29, 2019
Guys im stuck.. again. Done all of the hottsprings stuff, all the kids teaching stuff, now yukii doesnt want to have sex with boo, and there's simply nothing i cant do. Mayor is still trying to figure out ahout the goblins, done all of the bar stuff. Any help on the next step ? talked to everybody at day eevening and nigth. Where are the homeleess guys btw and the beach ? thanks

peershadhu

Apr 4, 2018
Guys im stuck.. again. Done all of the hottsprings stuff, all the kids teaching stuff, now yukii doesnt want to have sex with boo, and there's simply nothing i cant do. Mayor is still trying to figure out ahout the goblins, done all of the bar stuff. Any help on the next step ? talked to everybody at day eevening and nigth. Where are the homeleess guys btw and the beach ? thanks
The store guy will tell you to get herbs from the swamp area, dont forget to get the crimson herb ;)
and there you will find the beginning of the goblins too.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes