3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

sts787b

May 1, 2018
Good NTR game.
Excellent Recollection room, where you can replay whole hentai scene. Not just CG image.
Boo is shining star of this story, evil face, dominant nature, bully, he is just one of the best evil character.
Care to share a full save? I'm very very slowly making my way through the game, it starting to get pretty tedious to make new scenes trigger.

Heckling

Oct 20, 2017
Im a little lost. I brought a save over from .7 but i cant remember what im doing. I already got the Crimson Herb and gave it to the man in the shop. Can anyone tell me where to go from here? Thanks!

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Are there any actual sex in this game or just lame ass story with horrendous pace and mood killer?

For now this game is 10 outta 10 on the blue balls/do 1billion same thing to figure out what you have to do scale.

I thought this gonna be similar VH game, but BOI for a game being 0.8 you sure have to PRESS Q And X to SPEED ANYTHING ALOT. I even fucking used cheat engine to speed up anything in this game how slow ass it is. People gib money for this? LoL

Jul 11, 2017
Are there any actual sex in this game or just lame ass story with horrendous pace and mood killer?

For now this game is 10 outta 10 on the blue balls/do 1billion same thing to figure out what you have to do scale.

I thought this gonna be similar VH game, but BOI for a game being 0.8 you sure have to PRESS Q And X to SPEED ANYTHING ALOT. I even fucking used cheat engine to speed up anything in this game how slow ass it is. People gib money for this? LoL
yes, she has sex with only two men, but there are many sexy scenes of her with other people.

• Sad
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

Chriel2

Dec 13, 2020
Hi everyone, I can't finish the game, I have exposure level 3, I went to the goblins and got mesmerized by them, fed the homeless and got them jobs. I don't know what else I have to do. If I go to the pub at night, there is a homeless man in the center of the pub and I cannot speak to the owner because I do not have the appropriate outfit (I only have a jacket and I cannot change because Clothes is disabled), if I go to Theff he doesn't let me in the house because he is afraid of getting drunk again.
What do I have to do to finish the game?
I got the butterfly from the goblin village but I don't know who to give it to, I talked to the goblin children but they always say the same things.
I hope some of you can give me a suggestion, thank you very much.
Any of you managed to finish the game and can you please help me?

Jul 11, 2017
Hi everyone, I can't finish the game, I have exposure level 3, I went to the goblins and got mesmerized by them, fed the homeless and got them jobs. I don't know what else I have to do. If I go to the pub at night, there is a homeless man in the center of the pub and I cannot speak to the owner because I do not have the appropriate outfit (I only have a jacket and I cannot change because Clothes is disabled), if I go to Theff he doesn't let me in the house because he is afraid of getting drunk again.
What do I have to do to finish the game?
I got the butterfly from the goblin village but I don't know who to give it to, I talked to the goblin children but they always say the same things.
I hope some of you can give me a suggestion, thank you very much.
Any of you managed to finish the game and can you please help me?
you already picked up the magazine and read the night if yes you will be able to unlock her shirt besides the jacket, then you will go to theff without the blouse and start the scenes with them

Reactions: jayhk9514

Chriel2

Dec 13, 2020
you already picked up the magazine and read the night if yes you will be able to unlock her shirt besides the jacket, then you will go to theff without the blouse and start the scenes with them
yes I already read the second book Flashing Swordswoman 2 and I already went to Theff topless and had sex with the brothers, now if I go back to them at night I get the message "No, not gonna let it happen once again ..." . I don't know what else to do ... :(

If I go to the inn at night and try to go talk to the cook, I get the message "I shouldn't go in their kitchen dressing like this ..." but in the menu, the option to put my clothes back on is disabled. How can I do? Am I wrong something?

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Wtf guys, you have exposure lvl3? I'm stuck lvl1 after finishing Goblin quest ^^. I probably missed some event, but the game didn't even give me any clue...

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Exactly. She came home from the bandit camp and suddenly she hates her brother. I dont get it, and its annoying af. Doing stuff with his friends behind his back because she is horny from the curse is ok, as Ive said im not into NTR personally, but at least I can understand it. Flat out turning into Boo's slave and hating/torturing her brother out of the blue for no apparent reason is just bad and unejoyable.
I totally agree with you guys. It's not believable that mc is supposed to love her little brother but still torture him because some little bully wants it. I'm not a big fan of NTR, but I can take teasing and doing stuff behind other's back and other mild stuff like that, but when it goes hardcore stuff I'd like an option to skip that content. In my opinion in the last update NTR has changed to mean spirited
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so I assume it'll only get worse and for those who don't like it, it's not really fun to play anymore, since we can't do anything about it.

Personally I'd want nothing more than punch that little jerk Boo and kick his sorry ass out of the house when he's crossing the line, but unfortunately developer loves that stuff. I asked on his discord's suggestion channel for more options to raise exposure levels with other village males, but his reply was that he's not doing this game for the fans, he's doing it for himself and his imagination. So basically dev likes this stuff, and Boo is not going anywhere. He did admit that other characters need more content though, but I fear in the future we are still force feed all that Boo bs before we get to see the other content we like.... but there's still hope though, since on his Patreon page is now a survey on what people really like in the game. Boo is not on top of the list currently, so maybe dev will make some changes to try to please all his fans.

To be clear, I don't want NTR to be removed, I'd just want other options to play the game. Currently those who don't like it are still forced to go through all that Boo content, because it's the only way to increase exposure levels. Personally I just can't understand how it would spoil the game for NTR fans if those who don't like it could make a choice to skip the parts they don't like, and increase their exposure levels by other means. Like if player skipped some Boo content, player could get the same exposure increase from tavern or shop or something.

Things like having an option on the beach where player could choose which kid they want to spend time with would be a definite plus on my books. Same with brothers events, when Fire tries to get too frisky, player could just choose a nicer brother or Theff and have fun with him. Also an option to skip/turn tables on content where mc is force raped would just make the player base bigger. This might come as an surprise, but some people don't like that either when main female character is force raped. I wouldn't mind if developer used the same images/sprites for those optional events. It would just need extra scripting and text and I'm good, as long as I can choose.

I used to really like this game, and I especially liked the exhibition and stuff like that, so last update was not really for me. I did like some parts of the update though, like that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but most of the content like forced rape and mc humiliation was not really my cup of tea. Hopefully next update is a bit more balanced and we get more events with other characters.

Last edited:

yedwoo

May 31, 2018
why am i having all kinds of errors, i downloaded the game there is nothing in autotile, system etc

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
I would like the new update to add nighttime sex scenes in Bokun's house in which Bokun's mother will hear "strange creaks" from Bo Kun's room. So that the mother would go to the door of Bokun's room and ask what was going on there. Also, I'd like a morning sex scene in Yuuki's room in her & Seita-kun's house. Well, the continuation of the storyline of Yuuki with friends of Seita-kun.

Reactions: noobpilot
Jul 11, 2017
can someone please tell me how to fix this error, run it right before the game most recently put a video card on the computer and after that it is not just that error

Potatojr

Oct 29, 2019
I launched it up with the installation file installed, but the dialogues are invisible for me. I still see the arrow, but there are no words in the text box. Anyone else have/had this problem? How do I fix it? Thank you

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I launched it up with the installation file installed, but the dialogues are invisible for me. I still see the arrow, but there are no words in the text box. Anyone else have/had this problem? How do I fix it? Thank you
You have a folder called "fonts" in the game files,install them to see the text in game.

putu

Nov 13, 2017
i downloaded save from 185 page. i see in gallery but no sex scene. it's not yet impelemented for sex scene or i'm missing something ?

edit : i saw many comment above say sex scene with boss bandit removed. so it's just sex with boo. but seems i can't found that too in gallery.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
i downloaded save from 185 page. i see in gallery but no sex scene. it's not yet impelemented for sex scene or i'm missing something ?

edit : i saw many comment above say sex scene with boss bandit removed. so it's just sex with boo. but seems i can't found that too in gallery.
Sex scenes:
Boo multiple scenes
Goblins one scene
Theff & Co, the ex-bandits, at night, late game with exposure 3, two(?) scenes

At least some if not all of them should be in gallery, from what I quickly checked saw that gallery has Theff' Crew Drinking Party scenes, evil goblin scenes and a whole bunch of Boo scenes. Randomly tested one of the latest Boo ones, Boo sleep-over stage 8, it had sex and pretty sure some of the earlier ones did too.

Reactions: putu
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes