3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
RGSS104E.dll was not found
RGSS-RTPnot found
The game seems interesting but seemed to lose any interest in it.
I won't try to buy the original because it probably won't work for me.
Too bad. but this can also deter fans in the future

Last edited:

DeadNimes

Oct 16, 2018
can help me pfvr ... apparently i can start the game but in the part of the character’s pose the game doesn’t show and this joiplay error Screenshot_2021-01-11-18-12-07-430_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
fk this stupid game if it werent for the good looking art this the worst piece of garbage ever, i got recommend this as game that similar to violated heroine what fking mistake, may be this game creator can take a few pages from violated heroine on how to do actual game progression.

• Angry
Reactions: Rakan and Toushiro

WTF

Aug 7, 2016
I'm another one who hates Boo, I hope Seita drops him off a cliff at the end of the game.

I liked the art and history but I was very lost during the game, I must have lost more than an hour looking for what to do.
Seita is Ga.....y boy he dont care about woman ! he just dream get gang bang with thoes little boys friends his has.
Game is linear, if you read what NPC say you get to event to event but that boring part of game repeat it again and again to get event unlock.

In game your choice wont do shit, point is get bitch fuck as many man you can.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
do we have a walkthrough for this? the save files are kinda stupid without the build up for the corruption
There is, but it half finished, up to v0.5 if i'm not mistaken, just search the thread for it, you can find it pretty quick

Is there any 0.8 walkthrough ?
And where i can find recollection room?
for walkthrough same thing i said about, for the recollection room, you need moded version of the game,i had access to it after getting those fan made senarios, though i must warn again that there might be missing scenes as well

EDIT: it seems that walkthrough is up to v0.6 here

Last edited:

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
That’s the first game where I don’t want to corpse the female MC, damn it because I wake up and want to free her from the curse. everyone who has sweated knows nobody wants that. it inst an intresantes game after finding the tips that are needed to get the game running. I wonder if there is a possibility to go around or reduce the result with boo but as far as I understand it is a fixed requirement to get ahead in the game I thought you could choose the lover more or less yourself. now let's see where the gnaz sihc is still developing

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
It is a pity that in the universe of the Curse of Pleasure there are no televisions and the Internet, if there was TV, it would be possible to arrange watching a movie Seita-kun would sit in an armchair, and Yuuki and Boo would lie on the sofa or bed under a blanket and secretly have sex, trying make less no noise while Seita-kun watched the movie with enthusiasm. Seita would periodically turn in the direction of Yuuki and Boo to understand what they were doing there, but would take everything that happens for another prank Boo, who "just kidding" of Yuuki.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
how can i run this game???! i upack it and want to run it and always error. help pls

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes