3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
In a really tiny text so people keep repeatedly missing it because nothing important is displayed like that.
First thing you should do when encountering a problem with a game,is to check carefully the first post,most of time you have the answer or a link to it,just saying. :)

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
First thing you should do when encountering a problem with a game,is to check carefully the first post,most of time you have the answer or a link to it,just saying. :)
but if for other games this system works but for this game there are 420 people/day asking about it every day maybe a different approach should be found

Masuroa

Aug 30, 2018
but if for other games this system works but for this game there are 420 people/day asking about it every day maybe a different approach should be found
Yes, This is the first game in a long while i'v not been able to fix problems that have cropped up myself.
Never had a game where iv had to add exstra fonts to Windows before and I would of never clocked on to that, I just thought the fonts folder was just fonts in the game already xD
Also having the fix being in tiny writing right at the bottom of the first post dosen't help make the text bigger so it can be seen :')
Useually games that have common problems that crop up have a read me file that goes through some installation stuff and fixes, it should especially be true for a game with such an unusual fix.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I'm stuck at the moment where boo offers her to have sex but she rejects him, how to proceed further?
Urks Boo .... and ramming it sharply into the ground, but unfortunately my suggestion does not work. continue playing with other NPCs or continue with the main story. Boo is such a forced secondary pafad or whatever they do. when the time comes don't worry you can't miss it

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I'm stuck at the moment where boo offers her to have sex but she rejects him, how to proceed further?
To add more infos in top of answers already posted,you will need to go in the forest for a blacksmith request,to gather a special flower,then bring it to blacksmith,and you will be in the good way.

YourSaintKlaus

Jan 16, 2020
To add more infos in top of answers already posted,you will need to go in the forest for a blacksmith request,to gather a special flower,then bring it to blacksmith,and you will be in the good way.
I already did this, also completed all the quests in the hot springs, completed tasks with the artist, completed all the quests in the tavern

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I already did this, also completed all the quests in the hot springs, completed tasks with the artist, completed all the quests in the tavern
Have you done the "dare or truth" (not sure about the name) game with the kids?it's started with the young boy at the farm north of the town. Maybe you should retalk to blacksmith if i remember well you have to work for him and he will give something to boo. (i don't say much to not spoil) the event is after this.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
in the event that it interferes with the health of the artist

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Hello everyone ! Friends, please tell me how to get a swimsuit and to whom and how you can sell the painting?
You sell painting at the second floor of the inn (right room),and it will lead to events that give you the swimswit.

g4759053

Oct 21, 2018
Whats up everyone here is the custom event that I made. The save is at the beginning of .8 and recollection room has all of the events. Made custom sprites for this event. Hope you guys enjoy the event. <3
Could you upload again please?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes