3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Honestly really like the game and the art work. Just the update time is abysmal, they take the same time a triple A game needs to make a new expansion to add in an hours worth of content. With sex being on the table now honestly, there's so many possibilities for easy reusable content. Same with the uncle you greet and he gropes you, put something in where you still get molested by the goblins but put in under the pretense "it makes them stronger" and they'll help you fight the thing alluded to in the next update. Something with Seita's classmates wherein they take a lesson and you as Yuuki get to decide what you teach them about. Just stuff like at least would pad out some more time without adding anything other than dialogue and probably a few sequences.

Luckystrike

Oct 30, 2016
does anyone have an early ish save? Ive played the game on an earlier version and I remember spending a long time slogging through alot of stuff (mainly because I was struggling to find certain events) so I'd rather skip the curse itself and some of the early events, tbh I was up to when she started working at the bar but Id prefer to just start a bit behind there idk when that is the the game or if progression is faster now. Could anyone give me a save a little after the intro or tell me if the game is faster to get through now?

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Can someone help me, after I updated to version 0.8 the texts are gone, both dialogs and menus, what should I do?
Help is available under the various downloads link.
maybe ......should make the yellow txt thicker and use the download link so that it can be seen immediately

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
RanneRo game dev, can you make feature that skip combat?
i dont know why i hate RPGM combat now. please?

edit : please add quest log

Last edited:

Download44

Aug 9, 2019
guys how do you reach exhibitionism 7? Mine is already 6/7

I need it so I can read the book to increase exposure from 2-3

I already did all of Boo's quest, beach, and the goblin quests for this update. Idk what im missing :(
may I have your save?

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
I just unlocked the recollection room at the goblin village and now I can see a lot of events that I haven't seen yet.
It seems like it goes up to Boo's sleepover 11 butwhat bugs me is that there doesn't seems to have any sex scene there besides with Boo.
There's a title that requires you to have sex with 3 old man and another with multiple people, are those all the scenes currently avaiable in the game or will I see more stuff if I keep playing?

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I just unlocked the recollection room at the goblin village and now I can see a lot of events that I haven't seen yet.
It seems like it goes up to Boo's sleepover 11 butwhat bugs me is that there doesn't seems to have any sex scene there besides with Boo.
There's a title that requires you to have sex with 3 old man and another with multiple people, are those all the scenes currently avaiable in the game or will I see more stuff if I keep playing?
You can't get the one with the old man yet. For now there is only three "parties"(only Boo is individual) to have sex with, Boo, Gobbos, and the thieves.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Man.. i read too many pages i did not found the answer...
So. I'm stuck.. I've complete all the pub quest (until topless), done painting (1 for now, as now he can't be found anywhere), done all the hot springs quest with kids and solo, get the potion for mayor, aaand refuse to give verginity to boo.
What to do next? i think i check everywhere in any time but can't find anything new, i should go to the gobling village (yes.. already spoilered me) but since the reaserch of the major can't be completed i can't go there... (no beach or hobo for now)

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Man.. i read too many pages i did not found the answer...
So. I'm stuck.. I've complete all the pub quest (until topless), done painting (1 for now, as now he can't be found anywhere), done all the hot springs quest with kids and solo, get the potion for mayor, aaand refuse to give verginity to boo.
What to do next? i think i check everywhere in any time but can't find anything new, i should go to the gobling village (yes.. already spoilered me) but since the reaserch of the major can't be completed i can't go there... (no beach or hobo for now)
You have to work for the blacksmith after you done the quest in the maze asking to recolt a special flower. While working for him boo will come to the shop and ask for candies,after that just dinner with your brother then go sleep.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
You have to work for the blacksmith after you done the quest in the maze asking to recolt a special flower. While working for him boo will come to the shop and ask for candies,after that just dinner with your brother then go sleep.
i already did once (well twice consider the one before), that cause to trigger the potion quest after discover the health of the major, as now the blacksmith just say's me that had to figure what to with a flower (then is not boo that coming in the shop but the kid in the big house near the inn).

Edit:
I leave you here the save if you can figure out (is in the second slot)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes