3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
i already did once, that cause to trigger the potion quest after discover the health of the major, as now the blacksmith just say's me that had to figure what to with a flower (than is not boo that coming in the shop but the kid in the big house near the inn)
Have you done dare or truth game with kids? (start at the boy at the farm)
You may also retalk to the friendly goblin at gob village.
You should check if you can sleep at boo home (don't remember when you can start to do it.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Have you done dare or truth game with kids? (start at the boy at the farm)
You may also retalk to the friendly goblin at gob village.
like i've said i can't go in the goblin village since the major have not completed the research, i have no "dare or truth" quest, he just remind the adventure in slum had before

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
like i've said i can't go in the goblin village since the major have not completed the research, i have no "dare or truth" quest, he just remind the adventure in slum had before
ok so i used your save,your missing 2 painters events (start at inn 2nd level) ,do one,sleep,do the second,sleep,then go to mayor who send you to goblin village.

Edit: removed a part of the message to not spoil you,hope it's not too late.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
ok so i used your save,your missing 2 painters events (start at inn 2nd level) ,do one,sleep,do the second,sleep,then go to mayor who send you to goblin village. you have sex with boo before you go fighting evils gobs (not the friendly ones),you'll have to work for blacksmith before you go fight evil gobs,that will be at this moment.
wtf? not sure how many times was in the inn there was nobody... maybe i trigger the event talking to random npc cause already spent few days wandering around idk.. well thanks for your help!

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
wtf? not sure how many times was in the inn there was nobody... maybe i trigger the event talking to random npc cause already spent few days wandering around idk.. well thanks for your help!
You'r welcome,sorry for the spoil,i see by your quote it was too late (was thinking you were asking earlier how to have sex with boo then realised you wre not and just asking how to move forward^^)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Read the installation-part in 1st post! Don't forget to install the fonts in games fonts-dir afterwards.
follow the instructions here.

And before you start the game, you should install the 2 language package in the game ordener at Fond in order to have text in the game, it is a bit cumbersome. And you should be yourself that you take NTR and mobing. I only played it a short time ago but the more it geth, the less I like it, now maybe there is still a change, but I have friends because an objection to an NPC person has developed in the game. Really you fuck is one thing but the other thing I don’t want to say directly because I don’t want to poke around, but for that I was only too happy to miss a rub with Yuuki, but if we suffer that’s never possible, I think.
Oh and time it's not a short game and it's not finished ;)
first of: thank you guys. never saw a game which is so annoyingly hard to install. pff. i will figure out what Fond and fonts_dir means and how i can install those... what a mess i got into here xD but again thank you!!

EDIT: okay its about the script. sorry not native speaker. well... i followed the link to the post:

There are two fonts in the 'fonts' folder in the game.

Type font into the search bar on Windows 10, click it, then drag and drop those fonts onto the area it says to do so.

Viola.
and - SORRY - but i don't get it. I search fonts and find billion things but what should i pick? also i thought 2 fonts are in the folder and i have to delete one, so i deleted one, but i still doesn't show the script. what for fonts should i seach for? o_O so i ihave 3 fonts now i my fonts folder, still no text... and i cant move the mc with my mouse, just with arrows and there is no menu to save (even without fonts it should be visible or not?) sorry for the trouble..

EDIT_2: hurray! i finally got it text! xD for all who also are new to this stuff and had this trouble ->

you need to go into the general game folder where the play icon and other files are located. then you copen the fonts folder, THEN you double click on the font AMARANTE not the other one - a window will open and you press INSTALL. (at least this is how it worked for me)
(the ingame rpgmaker visuals are the best i have yet seen in an rpgmaker game. hopefully i will have no further issues... but a skipping text and moving via mouse would be nice but maybe i missed something)

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Okay played a while now. This game needs gameplay wise a few adjustments... there are far too less choices, the bath scene was totally unrealistic... BUT the biggest problem is the combat....

1. why combat in general?
2. screen looks way to busy
3. -> problem:

I followed a thief into a forest but i cant beat him (350HP with garanteed hits and me 150HP und attack-misses) that early in the game such an unfair fight? and when i want to leave, the game stops me! i am in a cage now where i can only fight the guy and always lose! this is no fun at all....

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If I recall correctly, skipping was holding Q, but mouse move is not possible in that RPG Maker version.
yea skipping is Q thats at least something but normally i can move with the mouse and also skip text with it, maybe this can happen in certain rpgmaker versions but it never happened to me before. first time i have such issues... but the artdesign and fetishes are worth it - but that combat and overpowered thief tho....

=>since i know you all have lives too, and can't help 24/7 i want to thank this guy for giving his saves which helped a little:

I got to the end of the game in version 0.8 I got her to fuck with Bob and Theff and their gang I think I got to the end of the game for now and here is the save in case anyone wants to save it only in some important scenes.
but what i experienced is that the most you see is the groping scene and its always the same groping scene. dev should have used it for nearly every male character... this needs serious attention nothing is more boring than seeing same quite long animations all over again. Also the pic i found of the old guy sucking her tit was totally m fetish but it seems the primary foucs are the little boys of this game and i am not a real shota fan. it can be nice sometimes but most of the time i would more like to see grown man or even old guys having their way with her.

also the progression is a bit weird, you can serve customers in the in with bar breasts but can't getting layed properly. (?) and that map design is quite.... "winding"... but thats the smallest issue i see. combat, choices and too often used animations are the biggest ones. and i want to skip shota from time to time pls.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017
not soon :p as dev states his wife gave birth and he wants to focus on familie for now he states to take a few months off so basicly he starts working after a few months and then it takes months for him to come up with the next update i do not expect much to happen till end of this year very least

discoelysium

Mar 26, 2020
so im having the menu bug where i cant back out of anything. changing the controls makes it so i cant confirm anything. i reloaded an earlier save where im sure i was able to back out and it didnt work. im still early in the game so i restarted it but the bug is still there. i deleted and reinstalled the game and the bug is still there.

any advice? or should i keep waiting for the next update since its already a known bug?

Last edited:

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Yea it's a real shame the updates are so infrequent. His patreons must be real dedicated, because no way would I stick around with updates being that sparse.

Jul 11, 2017
so im having the menu bug where i cant back out of anything. changing the controls makes it so i cant confirm anything. i reloaded an earlier save where im sure i was able to back out and it didnt work. im still early in the game so i restarted it but the bugs still there. i deleted and reinstalled the game and the bug is still there.

any advice? or should i keep waiting for the next update since its already a known bug?
this happened to me at the beginning of the game but I also had to make a new save for this, then it worked normally and I managed to finish the game until version 0.8 and I say more it will take a while until you actually have the H scenes of the game

discoelysium

Mar 26, 2020
this happened to me at the beginning of the game but I also had to make a new save for this, then it worked normally and I managed to finish the game until version 0.8 and I say more it will take a while until you actually have the H scenes of the game
thats the thing tho, starting a new save doesnt fix it for me. giving the game a clean install also doesnt help. its weird because it worked perfectly until the first doctor scene. i almost feel like its a problem with RMX RTP but then again i have no idea how coding works.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes