3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 11, 2017
thats the thing tho, starting a new save doesnt fix it for me. giving the game a clean install also doesnt help. its weird because it worked perfectly until the first doctor scene. i almost feel like its a problem with RMX RTP but then again i have no idea how coding works.

try to delete the RPT and download it again, because there was a time that my game didn't even enter, since I had already finished it, I deleted the RTP and installed it again the game opened normally

lOrD1212

Mar 20, 2020
Whats up everyone here is the custom event that I made. The save is at the beginning of .8 and recollection room has all of the events. Made custom sprites for this event. Hope you guys enjoy the event. <3
Hey you mind reuploading again hehe xd

discoelysium

Mar 26, 2020
try to delete the RPT and download it again, because there was a time that my game didn't even enter, since I had already finished it, I deleted the RTP and installed it again the game opened normally
deleting and reinstalling RTP worked. its functioning for now ill have to see if it still works after the doctor scene.

edit: now heres the thing this method works, i could even continue playing on my old save file. thing is the bug still comes up and can be fixed again when i uninstall and reinstall RTP. which means that sometimes when the game loads something in it interacts with RTP in a way that completely breaks your current RTP install.

edit2: sometimes when it seems like the bug happens you have to wait a minute and the controls load in and start working again. all around something is broken and im not sure if its the game devs fault or something on RTPs end thats causing problems.

Last edited:

duulm

Jan 4, 2020
Can my poor boy Seita get in on some Yuuki action please? Everyone else in the village is getting a piece and this little cuck is just studying in his room all day. Plus it'd be hot to see a total corruption of Yuuki by doing her own brother.

peershadhu

Apr 4, 2018
can you get yuuki to fuck anypne else other than boo in the latest version? if so, how? not counting the goblins, i already have the task to defeat the goblin beast which says to wait for 0.9

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Can my poor boy Seita get in on some Yuuki action please? Everyone else in the village is getting a piece and this little cuck is just studying in his room all day. Plus it'd be hot to see a total corruption of Yuuki by doing her own brother.
Yea, Seita resembles me IRL so much it hurts. Even the sluttiest girls at work that will sleep with janitors or interns for dares, wont let me anywhere near their snatches. Let Seita get some. Seita gotta get some.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Picking this game after a lot of time and having fun for a week when i runned in the same bug that let me leave this game back then, i'm doing something related a quest and being in the exposed state, as always i opened the menu and save before going further with the action and when i closed it the game shows the lines that let you know that Yuuki is too much exposed and she must put something on but when the menu pops up i can't enter in the clothes sub-menu and so it's lock me in a loop from where i can't exit. I'm asking if anyone right here knows any method to fix this bug and let me keep my save.
RanneRo don't know if you are here, can i do something more than leaving here the data chart and saves ?
thanks in advance to anyone who will try to help me.

Reactions: Blake639
Feb 17, 2018
It would be great if for the important scenes it could be founded a solution to replay them inside the game, not just in the recollection room. Like a window for each character when you talk to them, from which you have the option to "propose" to the characters to try some scene again. Eventually this option could appear at the end of the update, in order to not create difficulties for the current development of the game. It would be a much better version to play the scenes again and would have a continuity in the game. The scene would not start and end abruptly unrelated to the current position in the game and especially if time advance after scene. That would be an idea, anyway, i don't think he reads the comments on this forum...

KingAce2632

Jan 26, 2020
It would be great if for the important scenes it could be founded a solution to replay them inside the game, not just in the recollection room. Like a window for each character when you talk to them, from which you have the option to "propose" to the characters to try some scene again. Eventually this option could appear at the end of the update, in order to not create difficulties for the current development of the game. It would be a much better version to play the scenes again and would have a continuity in the game. The scene would not start and end abruptly unrelated to the current position in the game and especially if time advance after scene. That would be an idea, anyway, i don't think he reads the comments on this forum...
the recollection room has been update to all events i think

runbarryrun

Nov 21, 2020
Does anyone know where is the herbalist? . i'm currently plating 0.8 version and there is a mission to go to the herbalist after i visit the mayor and blacksmith.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes