3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
0.8? Oh fuck its been 84 years... Seriously thou i will need to freaking read the whole thing over again i forgot what the heck was going on its been a long time dang it!

Feb 17, 2018
the recollection room has been update to all events i think
Yes, it is complete now. I had come up with a more interesting idea to replace the current recollection room. But I think it would take too long to do so and that's why he preferred recollecting room...

anyone can answer this?
Did you use an older save? That may be the reason. I also played the game from the beginning because the old saves were not 100% compatible with the current version of the game. When the game needs save information that doesn't exist, because it differs a little: the game, coding, etc., small bugs appear. Even the developer recommends in an older version to play the game from the beginning to avoid possible bugs.

Last edited:

peershadhu

Apr 4, 2018
Did you use an older save? That may be the reason. I also played the game from the beginning because the old saves were not 100% compatible with the current version of the game. When the game needs save information that doesn't exist, because it differs a little: the game, coding, etc., small bugs appear. Even the developer recommends in an older version to play the game from the beginning to avoid possible bugs.
i managed to get exposure level to 2, can it be raised more?

Jul 11, 2017
i managed to get exposure level to 2, can it be raised more?
[/CITAR]

if i'm not mistaken here is the npc that sells the last free book i buy and read at night and unlock lvl 3, but i advise you wait a while there are scenes in the bar that need lvl 2 if you take lvl 3 you will not get the scenes by that she goes out all night without a shirt and jacket and when she enters the bar she didn’t get the scenes because she enters without a jacket only

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes