3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 11, 2017
i downloaded save from 185 page. i see in gallery but no sex scene. it's not yet impelemented for sex scene or i'm missing something ?

edit : i saw many comment above say sex scene with boss bandit removed. so it's just sex with boo. but seems i can't found that too in gallery.
You won't be able to see it in the gallery I got to a point in the game that I was the same way without understanding, it was when I explored the whole game there was a sex scene with boo and thielf and their gang with the globes too and some sexless scene with an old man in the abandoned camp and several scenes of ordeal including the boys

Baguettehh

Sep 29, 2019
The store guy will tell you to get herbs from the swamp area, dont forget to get the crimson herb ;)
and there you will find the beginning of the goblins too.
Done it already.. now the guy says : i wonder what to do with this crimson herb. And the mayor still is asking for some time to figure out if the gobelins are dangerous. Is my save bugged or something ?

Airain07

Sep 7, 2020
Done it already.. now the guy says : i wonder what to do with this crimson herb. And the mayor still is asking for some time to figure out if the gobelins are dangerous. Is my save bugged or something ?
no try to find some other quest
the child, the painter, the onsen....

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Try to sleep few times in boo house,play with the childs (talk to all of them,sometimes those who triggers events are different),do the events with the poor painter,then the events at hotspring (both with boo and the brother) once you have the swimwit,try to go to the pub at night and serve as a maid after talking to theff (who is now a chief),go to the western forest (the one left to the pub)where there is the homeless camp,and do the events with the old man in his tent.

Well i don't remember more,maybe i'm missing some.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
What the max exposure lvl you can each in this latest version? 2 or 3? Cause i finished the goblin quest, homeless one, onsen, beach, Boo's and i'm qtuck at 1 exposure... I get two volume of the erotic book.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Is there any game like this without the unnecessary hate boner towards the mc? Basically this game w/o Boo?
Try Makina and the City of Ruin, Tina Swordwoman of the Scarlet Prison and Raiohgar: Asuka and the King of Steel.

All of them are translated by Kagura games (no MTL shit) and are pretty good games with more than average story and good art.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes