3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im not that happy with the rape. other than that its quite good.
hopefully it will not take 6 more months for the next update!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah if you read his previous mangas you will see that shota is the mainly fetish he uses
I know, and I like shota, but there's already 3/4 shota kids in the village...

Also, I think the battle system actually got harder with the simplification. Because you're only putting AP in Strength, it just requires massive amounts of AP to influence being able to hit enemies, which got annoying real quick during the random battles, especially because Restoration is so weak.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Since this game reached a 0.5 (yea..im aware that doesnt mean 50% done) i finally gave it a shot. Its a nice game that has a really familiar feeling with the original games.
And im so GLAD the ntr is something completely incidental. Yuuki has no boyfriend in the beginning, so i dont give a fuck about who she may call "friend" later in the game getting cucked. Its the beginning that matters.

Just like that Boss/Theff scene. Calling a random NPC her lover (even its storywise) made that whole situation so much easier to enjoy. If ntr fans get off imagining its her real lover and it works for them good for you. For me its perfect to have a random npc "cucked" i couldnt care less about. If thats the devs way of "ntr" I don't mind at all, since its nothing like what i see when I think of it.

______

Also, I think the battle system actually got harder with the simplification. Because you're only putting AP in Strength, it just requires massive amounts of AP to influence being able to hit enemies, which got annoying real quick during the random battles, especially because Restoration is so weak.

As in the originals, the battles are easy af and are basically a nobrainer. U dont need any healing/restoration items at all. So its a nice parody to still have someone sell the useless apples XD

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
And im so GLAD the ntr is something completely incidental. Yuuki has no boyfriend in the beginning, so i dont give a fuck about who she may call "friend" later in the game getting cucked. Its the beginning that matters.

Just like that Boss/Theff scene. Calling a random NPC her lover (even its storywise) made that whole situation so much easier to enjoy. If ntr fans get off imagining its her real lover and it works for them good for you. For me its perfect to have a random npc "cucked" i couldnt care less about. If thats the devs way of "ntr" I don't mind at all, since its nothing like what i see when I think of it.
Rannero doesn't write NTR like this. His stories (pratically all his doujins) are about kids having their older sisters' love and affection "stolen" by other dudes (most commonly other shotas).
So, in the game's context, i'd say the NTR will be in that sense. With her brother watching/being clueless about other dudes fucking her, and feeling jealously/betrayal/humiliation from this.
Some say this isn't NTR, but hey, that's japanese wording, we have no deal trying to find meaning for their own terms. After all, we westerners only know the word "cuck". :RarePepe:

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
The art and animations are purely awesome! I'm still waiting on the options to change the clothes she's wearing depending on her h-level and obedience though. Game is good, but has potential to be epic.

xue

May 31, 2017
game looks good so far, the arts consistent, everything looks pretty legit and not some copy and paste game. if the developer is reading this, heres a few ideas that ive seen from games that ive played like this

the more H meter or points she has the less clothes shell wear and more H scene shell do with NPCS.
and the more H points she has, the image of her changes, such as erect nipples. option to change hotkeys. or skip dialogue or battle animations.

give her options to do H or not the more corrupted she is.

im pretty sure you played games by circle kame or golden cat or Tilvaryu Recollections

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
The animation of taking ur clothes pieces by pieces in older version is gone in the 0.5v,such a disappointment.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I sure wouldn't mind to never ever see another scene about people squeezing the mc's breasts.
Also I wouldnt mind if the mc wasn't mentally retarded and knew what sex is and why men are interested in her.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
It might be a leftover from ScaleGarden or Rannero hasn't got around to drawing goblins yet.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
And now that the groundwork has finally been polished and placed, hopefully the updates will come out a lot more sooner than before.

Rannero, If you're reading this, I'm sure you went through hell and back during the last months, and I just want you to know that your perseverance is godly. Any other would have up and left after the trainwreck that you encountered, but you didn't.

I just want you to know that me and a lot of people that patiently waited for you completely appreciate your work, and hopefully that you'll find more success now that the trainwreck is finally cleared up.
More polishing is needed but at least all restrictions have been lifted. Not sure if he's reading but I am. Community got together and is helping him out.

also, use my program Bct.Sizer, if you like to play fullscreen.
I see a lot of requests for double / maximize / fullscreen resolution. I'll discuss with Rannero and try and see what can be done.

The art and animations are purely awesome! I'm still waiting on the options to change the clothes she's wearing depending on her h-level and obedience though. Game is good, but has potential to be epic.
Clothing customization is a thing now, just not a lot of clothing in the game (yet).

Which is amazing since almost all the content is just a rehash of previous content.
Not sure how you got to that conclusion, there is a LOT of new content as well as redrawing and improving existing artwork.

The animation of taking ur clothes pieces by pieces in older version is gone in the 0.5v,such a disappointment.
I took it out temporarily due to not being able to make it work with the new clothing system in time. I intent to restore it to full glory next update.

In the game you can get this title, but in the files of the game I did not find any images of goblins. Question, the game was censored and this content was removed or is it a developer's mistake?
It's a planned thing, probably.

Reactions: cvbn28c and Rakan

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
anyone help please,how defeat the thug ?
Tire him out by just defending/evading. Make him use up all of his AP and VIT before striking back.

Also, remember this little advice, since once the game develops further and you fight more monsters, you'll be using this technique a lot.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
So I played the new content. There's some good, some bad, and some ugly. I've ripped this game apart in the last weeks in the comments, so now it's time to get into it. I'll keep this short.

The good:

The art. Rannero is top notch in his artwork. The drawings, the animations, the cum...All beautifully done. Seriously top tier art in the world of adult games. Yuuki is smoking hot.

The bad:

The grinding. Nearly all of the game is a grind. Which I get to a certain extent...But there's only so much tit grabbing one can endure before wanting something else. There is 1 hardcore scene in the .5 release. I won't give spoilers here, but don't expect much in terms of actual sex. By the time you FINALLY get where you want to be, the content ends.

You also need a btc.sizer script tool to make the game bigger and in windowed mode, a decently sized annoyance for a modern game. We should be past needing that tool by now for current games.

The ugly:

The kids. Granted, this is tagged shota (which I had to google to figure out the description of...don't do that, btw) but there are way too many scenes involving kids. No, they are not sex scenes, but they still are not needed, add nothing to the story, feel gross, and honestly make me want to never visit this title again. Ew. Rannero needs to sway focus away from that and have Yuuki get into more issues with people of her age or older.

All in all, as it stands, this is a 3/5, simply because of the artwork and animations. It's a clone of another game I saw on here called "Sangeki of Gear" in a ton of ways, just updated.

The absolute best thing Rannero and his crew could do now is to release more content within the next month, and continue it. If he waits another 9 months (previous update was in January 2018 before 0.5 dropped) this game is dead in the water. He also needs to decide how far he's going to take the storyline with the children of the game. Little bits of comedic relief involving naughty neighborhood kids is one thing, but taking this much further and you're getting into some weird territory that I don't even want on my computer. Even as it stands, 0.5 has already been deleted.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Bct.Sizer is not a script, its a tool. it will run the game.exe within my program and will "hide" it.
the old rpgmaker xp has a fixed resolution. that is why when you choose scaling "default" it will reduce to 640x480 even if you zoom to +150%.
the other scaling modes will "copy" the window and do the upscaling from my program, that of course take some cpu, but since xp is old its not that notable.
in rplgmaker vx/ace the window is locked, so a simple resize window would do and also a script can do it. not sure theres a xp script for that.
my program is not copyrighted and you can distribute it freely. i could also create custom loaders if Rannero wants that.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Bct.Sizer is not a script, its a tool. it will run the game.exe within my program and will "hide" it.
the old rpgmaker xp has a fixed resolution. that is why when you choose scaling "default" it will reduce to 640x480 even if you zoom to +150%.
the other scaling modes will "copy" the window and do the upscaling from my program, that of course take some cpu, but since xp is old its not that notable.
in rplgmaker vx/ace the window is locked, so a simple resize window would do and also a script can do it. not sure theres a xp script for that.
my program is not copyrighted and you can distribute it freely. i could also create custom loaders if Rannero wants that.
I just tested and its actually possible to perform scaling in-game. The only issue I found is the buitin map tiler that Enterbrain provides which does not support scaling (which is probably why they locked the resolution to 640x480 since they did not want to invest resources providing support). Writing a new map tiler in Ruby isn't that hard, just a lot of work. There are some scripts that do exactly that which I may look into.

The alternative (what that sizer of yours probably does) is to upscale the output image. It works but eats CPU cycles.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes