3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Elven_D

Sep 10, 2017
Is there any indication that this is the new version, it still says 0.4 for me, also does the game still end at the same exact point as last patch? (Right after meeting up with the bandits for the second time?)

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
Is there any indication that this is the new version, it still says 0.4 for me, also does the game still end at the same exact point as last patch? (Right after meeting up with the bandits for the second time?)
i'm new to the game but i finished the build and you get to fight the boss bandit. that's all i'm not gonna spoil you anything

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The entire game has had every man, woman and child out to rape her. What did you expect? From the get go it was going to be a game where she's gonna get raped senseless by everyone.
It should still be preventable. So what, she's gonna automatically give into "the curse of pleasure" I would have figured resisting would have been an option. It even suggests this in the description. I mean she didn't even resist.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It should still be preventable. So what, she's gonna automatically give into "the curse of pleasure" I would have figured resisting would have been an option. It even suggests this in the description. I mean she didn't even resist.
He probably doesn't want to track virginity and have to do alternate scenes. I appreciate that Valiant Warrior Astrid takes the time and effort to do that.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The game is simply titled wrong. It should be The Curse of Making all Men and Boys Rapey. But that would sound like a Japanese game then :) Anyway, I came to the same conclusion as @Itpika, and decided to skip a few versions to see if it will become more interesting. There are so many of games with this theme, it gets boring :-/ (That's just my opinion, play it if you like it)

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
hahah finally game w/out the weird virgin psycho INCEST theme :tf::test3: not a boring game at all...try it:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: powiee

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
I can't seem to defeat the monsters after the update .. can anyone explain the fight step by step?
did you ever play scalegarden games? they're similar you see STR thing press -> or <- to put how much stamina you wanted to use and up and down arrow on your keyboard to change hit% or defense%, since this is early build just focus on str and dex monster are easy to kill that way also 0.6 progress now started, hope it's big as 0.4 to 0.5 content

Excalibur77

Jan 2, 2018
I am not able to play the game as whenever i try to extract the files from the links given, it says :-
"The file .... Cannot be extracted due to being of ubknown format or currupted."
Please can anyone help ??

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, I like the game, but I'm already stuck in the very beginning.(I also suck at RPGM games)
So I went to the major, got my gear and talked to little brother, and now ready to go on 'the mission'.
Probably I missed some conversation, cause I don't know at all which way to go for 'the mission'.
I've tried all the exits, south, east, west, north and the bat cave. They all say something like 'you don't need to go here now'.
So where do I do need to go pls ?
Thx

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, I like the game, but I'm already stuck in the very beginning.(I also suck at RPGM games)
So I went to the major, got my gear and talked to little brother, and now ready to go on 'the mission'.
Probably I missed some conversation, cause I don't know at all which way to go for 'the mission'.
I've tried all the exits, south, east, west, north and the bat cave. They all say something like 'you don't need to go here now'.
So where do I do need to go pls ?
Thx
Go east from the village (where boys where attacked by a tiger), north as you would go to mayor, and once again to east into Eastern Forest.

jhon76776

Dec 18, 2017
did you ever play scalegarden games? they're similar you see STR thing press -> or <- to put how much stamina you wanted to use and up and down arrow on your keyboard to change hit% or defense%, since this is early build just focus on str and dex monster are easy to kill that way also 0.6 progress now started, hope it's big as 0.4 to 0.5 content
I am used to this kind of fight but looks like my game was glitchy ... passed that stage ... thanks

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Go east from the village (where boys where attacked by a tiger), north as you would go to mayor, and once again to east into Eastern Forest.
Ha, thanks, that worked ! I got to beat a wasp and some Kerberus :cool:
I'm wondering, can't you get some stuff along the way (like appels, herbs, flower,...) to gain strength ? Or gold to pay for better euipment later on ? Because that's how it's in other games like this mostly. In this forrest I did not come cross any of those things ?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes