3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
got baited by the NTR in the picture girl has no husband or boyfriend x'D he have a little brother so what that doesnt count for NTR so im out here peace (art looks nice tho, but the story kills it for me plain boring)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'll be happy to see more village scenes, so much potential with the men in the village who are starting things with her but it never goes anywhere. Wonder if these scenes will be before the bandits, or after.

Jul 9, 2018
I'll be happy to see more village scenes, so much potential with the men in the village who are starting things with her but it never goes anywhere. Wonder if these scenes will be before the bandits, or after.
Scenes focusing with the men in the village would be nice, but it'll probably be another year and a half before that happens. With the current pacing and all.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Next update gonna be focus on that but as i can see only foreplay scenes.

Scenes focusing with the men in the village would be nice, but it'll probably be another year and a half before that happens. With the current pacing and all.
I think the art is very good but I'm disappointed because it takes too long for updates. He has a fair amount of patrons for a ntr story and with $2500 on patreon hes gonna work on full time, so maybe a update every 2~3 months i guess.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
After losing to the thief and returning to the village, the menu has stopped working, does not open and there is no way to save ...

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Good game, the fights are a bit unpleasant ... But a good game, very good animations, very beautiful art ... I wish she could work more in the bar and be corrupted there ... who knows in an upcoming update?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
In fights, instead of dying, she could be abused ... it would be much more interesting and would not be boring ... What do you think, DEV?

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
lol this game is practically dead. The dev spent an entire year for merely 2-3 updates and i don't think it will go on for long. It's unfortunate because it had a good premise and most of all,very good artwork ;(

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
lol this game is practically dead. The dev spent an entire year for merely 2-3 updates and i don't think it will go on for long. It's unfortunate because it had a good premise and most of all,very good artwork ;(
It's not 'practically dead' by any means dude. Sure, the last year has been terrible for updates. But that's down to the dev deciding to move the game to a new engine, at the request of the programmer he was working with at the time, only for said programmer to peace out. The developer didn't know enough about GameMaker and had to move it back to rpgm, but now that that is all out of the way, all is good with it's development. You should check out the discord server, Rannero is very active and it has a lot of info about how the update is progressing.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes