3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, the move to gamemaker was not the best idea, even so they did an update with that engine.
just imagine the work to start over, add all scripts, text and pictures, just to move back and get it up to date. its months of work for nothing. dont remember exactly why they changed, sure rpgmaker xp is old, and not flexible, but gamemaker? rpgmaker mv would've been better.

neko

May 1, 2017
Dang the animations and etc look awesome but I'm not into NTR... ugh!
Do you guys know if those are forced or I have choices?

Last edited:

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
dont remember exactly why they changed
From what I understand/remember the programmer Rannero started working with convinced him to make the switch, only to then leave the project sometime after the engine change was finished and released.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Dang the animations and etc look awesome but I'm not into NTR... ugh!
Do you guys know if those are forced or I have choices?
It's not really NTR, as a) you are playing as the woman and b) the "cuckee" is her younger brother.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Uh, I think there are some sex scenes that you can avoid? I'm not sure though. Anyway, as I said, considering you're playing as the female MC perspective and not as someone who is getting cucked, I really don't see how you could have a problem with the "NTR" aspects this game has.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Anyway, as I said, considering you're playing as the female MC perspective and not as someone who is getting cucked, I really don't see how you could have a problem with the "NTR" aspects this game has.
I shall counter your argument with a single piece of evidence that contradicts your statement: Young Wife Souffle ( )
The MC is the wife, where her husband falls ill/cursed and she has to find a way to cure him. The perspective is centered on the wife's and her adventures.

NTR seems to be a very common yet complicatedly specific genre, but most narratives that go full NTR will usually provide both sides. If given a victim, victim's partner, and rapist(s) in any narrative, the partner is basically someone who the victim cares for, yet doesn't want the partner finding out about the adulterous rape that's happening to the victim. This means the partner can technically also be a friend or, in this case, sibling.

An example of what I mean is Marauder of Dystopia -The weakest go to the wall- ( ). In this one, the MC has a close friend whom she has a crush on, but it hasn't developed in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship yet. This game considered and NTR because this dynamic exists in the game's narrative.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I shall counter your argument with a single piece of evidence that contradicts your statement: Young Wife Souffle ( )
The MC is the wife, where her husband falls ill/cursed and she has to find a way to cure him. The perspective is centered on the wife's and her adventures.

NTR seems to be a very common yet complicatedly specific genre, but most narratives that go full NTR will usually provide both sides. If given a victim, victim's partner, and rapist(s) in any narrative, the partner is basically someone who the victim cares for, yet doesn't want the partner finding out about the adulterous rape that's happening to the victim. This means the partner can technically also be a friend or, in this case, sibling.

An example of what I mean is Marauder of Dystopia -The weakest go to the wall- ( ). In this one, the MC has a close friend whom she has a crush on, but it hasn't developed in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship yet. This game considered and NTR because this dynamic exists in the game's narrative.
I specifically mentioned

Uh, I think there are some sex scenes that you can avoid? I'm not sure though. Anyway, as I said, considering you're playing as the female MC perspective and not as someone who is getting cucked, I really don't see how you could have a problem with the "NTR" aspects this game has.
though.

For me, NTR should always mainly feature the netorare'd person's perspective. You can have both perspectives, and that would be ideal, but a game with an MC who is doing the cheating is more cheating than NTR, in my opinion.

Last edited:

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
For me, NTR should always mainly feature the netorare'd person's perspective. You can have both perspectives, and that would be ideal, but a game with an MC who is doing the cheating is more cheating than NTR, in my opinion.
Yeah, I guess that's fair. One aspect I may have glossed over is whether or not the partner knows/finds out about the NTR. The E-Hentai wiki defines three types: Type A, which is basically cheating; Type B, which is more rape+(blackmail or arrangement)=>corruption of morals=>cheating, and is by far the most common; and Type C, which is rape in front of partner. Now that I think about it, this current update had a pseudo NTR setting, as the boss thought that's what he was doing to the thief (the names escape me right now). I guess that could be considered role-playing.

I've never really liked NTR, but I guess there are plenty of justifications for why people make and consume them, though I may not agree with some of them.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
Yeah, I guess that's fair. One aspect I may have glossed over is whether or not the partner knows/finds out about the NTR. The E-Hentai wiki defines three types: Type A, which is basically cheating; Type B, which is more rape+(blackmail or arrangement)=>corruption of morals=>cheating, and is by far the most common; and Type C, which is rape in front of partner. Now that I think about it, this current update had a pseudo NTR setting, as the boss thought that's what he was doing to the thief (the names escape me right now). I guess that could be considered role-playing.

I've never really liked NTR, but I guess there are plenty of justifications for why people make and consume them, though I may not agree with some of them.
wrong ntr type A is the cucked (husband) pov ntr type B is the person being taken away (wife) pov and ntr type C is the cucker (the one fucking the wife) pov.
what you understood were the plot motives, a ntr type story doesn't have to be a blackmail story, like the slut mother that's fucks her son's friends. that kind of stories doesn't really need to have blackmail the ntr type u were saying was about the perpective of the characters Type A (son) Type B (mother) Type C (son's friends). u get it.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Again the NTR baiting ,girl doesnt have boyfriend or husband im getting sick of this. The Curse turns him into a slut and bangs the whole village end of story.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, the brother is just another npc, so there's no cucking. It's really stretching to say he's any different than the other pervs in the game.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
Again the NTR baiting ,girl doesnt have boyfriend or husband im getting sick of this. The Curse turns him into a slut and bangs the whole village end of story.
Yeah, the brother is just another npc, so there's no cucking. It's really stretching to say he's any different than the other pervs in the game.
it is ntr it's says on the game banner. it is ntr as long as there a character losing the love of someone to another person read rannero's mangas, and it's ntr type b which is the sister's side not the little brother's side it's not that bad. well maybe but they are not real. example -akebi no mi yuuko- labeled as ntr there you go

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
wrong ntr type A is the cucked (husband) pov ntr type B is the person being taken away (wife) pov and ntr type C is the cucker (the one fucking the wife) pov.
what you understood were the plot motives, a ntr type story doesn't have to be a blackmail story, like the slut mother that's fucks her son's friends. that kind of stories doesn't really need to have blackmail the ntr type u were saying was about the perpective of the characters Type A (son) Type B (mother) Type C (son's friends). u get it.

Reactions: ryu7432

powiee

Apr 14, 2018

looks like i was wrong... i can't find the source where i read about that anymore. and vndb is a trustful site but idk what to think now.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes