3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
news:

Since I don't want to feel 'rushed' which might affect how story goes for next update, I've paused the billing cycle for next month so I can make the game without worrying about anything.
The drawing phase is gonna be completed very soon and I'm gonna move to next phase: story writing.
In the last update I felt the story was being 'rushed' a little bit, it's the truth, so... I guess I should be careful this time. I'll also think of some ways to fix previous patch's plotholes.
TL: DR
  • You won't be charged for next month.
  • v0.6 will come in middle of December.

Last edited:

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Damn, the game crashes for me when speaking to Hiroshi kid, he asks about color of the panties, then when the scene should begin(the music starts) I get the error:

"ArgumentError occurred while running the script.
wrong number of arguments (6 of 4)"

and the game closes. Any ideas?

Jul 9, 2018
Damn, the game crashes for me when speaking to Hiroshi kid, he asks about color of the panties, then when the scene should begin(the music starts) I get the error:

"ArgumentError occurred while running the script.
wrong number of arguments (6 of 4)"

and the game closes. Any ideas?
I don't think He watches this thread. you're better off reporting bugs to his Patreon page.
This forum is not dedicated to bugfixing peoples games.

Last edited:

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
I don't think He watches this thread. you're better off reporting bugs to his Patreon page.
This forum is not dedicated to bugfixing peoples games.
I realize that he doesn't watch this thread, and even if he does I wasn't directing my question to Ranero himself. What I wanted is to figure out am I only one who gets crashed at this scene, so I just thought this bug could be common and was expecting an answer from someone who already encountered it and possibly figured a walkaround or a fix.
As for what this forum is dedicated or not, as forum rules state it's perfectly fine to speak about game issues in the game thread, so thats exactly what I've done.

His Discord is also free to access for everybody, so you could probably find help there.
This actually could be useful, thank you.

Last edited:

Mr_Sandmanx

Feb 3, 2018
guys i cant play the game
I get the error of "unable to dinf the graphics/autotiles/001-G_water01"
Does anyone know how to fix it?

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Very nice and hot stuff,. Very pleasing art and animations. Very good onee-chan. I were though sad how she lost her virginity :( . Did love early on teases, panty flashes and such tho, Looking forwards for more.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes