3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Uma_Kabula

Jul 2, 2018
Well I hope we will be able to cuck the shit out of her brother with the other kids.

So she fucks all kids except him :p

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I doubt it's gonna happen. Dev's viewpoint when it comes to incest is very close to mine: it kills immersion, is unrealistic and makes little to no sense in almost any context. That's surely not a game for incest fans. Honestly I'm really glad for that.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula
Jul 9, 2018
Delayed again.
4 months and counting.
said release date will be mid December, then it got pushed to January just because he didn't want to feel "rushed."
The release for the next version will probably be February or March at worst, as I've predicted in my previous posts.
I feel sorry for this guys supporters, they get ripped off month after month.

And even if it does get released, you'll only get groping scenes and a whole lot of blueballing lol!

please let her fuck her brother in the end !
NO, Jack Conte will kick his ass off of Patreon if he does that.

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Is shota really heavy on this? Because I don't like it.

But NTR instead is something that I appreciate, and I would like to enjoy this game that way. Also, can someone tell me how is the NTR content in this game?

Amarthanor

Jun 15, 2018
I've downloaded all of the rpg makers but still i get the standart error. I've tried several times uninstalling and installing but still no success

deru

Dec 3, 2017
Is shota really heavy on this? Because I don't like it.

But NTR instead is something that I appreciate, and I would like to enjoy this game that way. Also, can someone tell me how is the NTR content in this game?
Shota will most likely be one of the main themes of this game, together with NTR, and if so it will almost definitely be unskippable.

Reactions: SholBlerk

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
to resize the screen, u can use bct.sizer. the old one version 1.0 (seems most compatible) or use the new one bct.sizer 2.4.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Abandoned? This guy is worse than P&P lol

Since the Lunar new year is coming in a week more, I'm gonna take a break and through that pause this patreon until March 2019, which means you won't be charged for Febuary.
About the update, I plan to release it in 25-27 this month (the range is for game testing).
Thank you all my patreons for your supporting throughout of 2018! (in lunar calendar today is still 2018 :D)

May 16, 2017
Ahh good to see you are still alive and well. This game is great and i hope for more shota content lol. I'm a great fan of The Humbling Experience too... don't you think one of you creators can continue this game? It is just too bad it was abandoned :(

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Ahh good to see you are still alive and well. This game is great and i hope for more shota content lol. I'm a great fan of The Humbling Experience too... don't you think one of you creators can continue this game? It is just too bad it was abandoned :(
i'm not an dev just a fan.... i've already made my comments about The Humbling Experience in the right thread.
It's the wrong thread to talk about Kelly.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes