3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its alpha stage, im sure there will be a bunch of bug fixes before its done. also, RanneRo says that the public version will be out in about 2 weeks. better wait until the final version instead of getting stuck with bugs and ruin the game.

Reactions: My-ra

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
I started from the beginning since it's been a while since I last played but at the scene where she answers the door in her underwear I opened the menu to save and the game got stuck. Yuuki kept saying that she can't go out dressed like this but the clothes menu is not available at that point plus the scene requires her to not be dressed so I got stuck in an infinite loop.

Did not have another save file (my mistake) so I decided to use the save file provided by the dev. Played through the field events some bath events and some boss events (really liked the free roaming ideea) but I got stuck again at the second prison cleaning event (which seems to be the event from the previous version when she got drunk with the guards).

I know that the game is still in development and that the dev had his own personal problems and I want to be supportive because It's one of the few games I really look forward to but after a 0.6 release which is supposed to be more than halfway done you'd expect the dev to have his shit together and avoid stupid mistakes.

Of course I'm nothing but a pirate complaining about free stuff but still I am kind of disappointed :(

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Same thought lol, thats why I had to look into the source pages. hoped there is more, but
the event pages in rpg maker are empty.
Well we hope for more in 0.7 then :)

sirusas92

Jun 10, 2017
can anyone put a save after the bandit camp just, i cannot pass the bug in the second cleaning scene. It is also the night they scape. Can anyone pass it before starting the 0.6?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
On discord rann said there is another bugfixed version for getting over the second cleaning.
maybe somone can upload that version, please :)

Crossfire26

May 10, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to get to Exposure lvl1 in this update or does that not happen til the next update??

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
One doubt, how did I continue after she returns from the bandit camp and that she has played with the children? I already made the event of finding the hot springs and the devil in mind, how do you get to the content of V0.6?

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I like this game but damn, too much time to update,
Does anyone know if it's possible to get to Exposure lvl1 in this update or does that not happen til the next update??
yeah it is possible, you need to do the events with the kids, the cave and get the comic that is in the left room of the cleric.

And im dissapointed it seems on the changelog that he added way more scenes that the ones you get...

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes