3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can we have a walkthrough for the new version or can someone can share changelog for whats new in this update??

Reactions: charlez

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
what are the exact events to do to be able to buy the exposure comic from the inn?
Good question, even cheating the exposure level, it does not trigger. The message about exposure level is misleading, there's some other trigger involved.

Reactions: Rixen

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
There are 2 different kinds of people that like ntr.

First kind is those that liked to be cucked

and second kind are people who like to watch others get cucked

I am 2nd kind, get cucked motherfuckers your sorrow is my ecstasy
i feel you man cucks are a national treasure they need to be cucked so we can watch them "suffer" cuz some of them end up liking it. the best ones are the closet cucks i've seen a lot of them hating on it

D

Deleted member 134051

Never played this one before, do saves from previous versions carry over? If I have to restart with each update I'm not gonna bother until it's further in development.

CrazyElf

Feb 26, 2018
Hi, I played v0.5 to the end but got barely any H-scenes and I cannot change Yuuki clothes. Could someone help me? Am I missing something?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
To raise exposure level, you have to see the following events:
All study meeting events
All Hide n seek events
All Boo* events (he's the slave that we rescued. To see his events, go to his house at evening and talk to him. After that, sleep for 2-3 days and talk to him again. Repeat)
All miner events.

*If you don't know who boo is, his house is right below the shop in the village. His the boy near the dog.
So you can't actually raise your exposure level to 1 though? Because all the study meeting events repeat, I can't go hide 'n seek again, can't have Boo sleep over again and already found the hot spring, and she won't go further with Theff in the tavern.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I am having the same issue as TheMagister is the miner is stuck telling me the hot springs are not ready and the study meetings are on repeat and hide n seek is a one time thing it seems......also i swear that I was not on a virgin run thought that was lost and says that hymen intact

Zyro

May 27, 2017
I played the update with my old save, that was right before the bandits defeat. So old saves seem to work for all I can tell. But I also don't know how to level up the exposure.
If you don't mind can you upload that save? I couldn't be bothered to start again from V0.4 save. I shouldn't have deleted mine from the end of V0.5.

Reactions: Jz

Gagoloth

Oct 18, 2017
Fixed version is still stopping me from completing the second cell cleaning task. Anyone have a save just past this part they can share?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Seems like he spends a lot of time just redoing the same groping animations. I hope he'll go beyond the same old groping scenes, it's getting stale.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes