3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Krish23

Sep 23, 2017
why i cant click on clothes.. :( the button with ''clothes'' name is grey for me.. On the first moment when she wake up from bed when someone knock to door

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I can't progress with takashi events. She doesnt wanna play hide n' seek. Why is that?

XreapingxcrowX

Apr 25, 2017
As everyone is saying, it is possible to get to exposure level 1. It just gets fairly confusing but this is what worked for me.
once back at the village
-see the doctor in the inn (he has a priest or someone with him)
-see uncle in the inn and meet him at the mine, guide him and a hot spring event plays out
-do the hide and seek event (go to the child at the north farm house)
-do the study event (the child at the inn, it ends up being 2 or 3 times)
-let Boo sleep over (he is in the center map near the right path, again 2 or 3 times)
-see the book merchant in the inn and you should be able to buy it now (500g)
-go home and read the book (right book shelf but you have to wait until night to read it)
-then you should be level 1 exposure and can see the tavern events (you can only remove your jacket as of now)
Hope this helps someone

oxymilk

Mar 30, 2018
i Dont know how to advance in the stoyr too !
-> I can sleep with boo
-> The Onsen is not ready
-> I can play at peek and boo
-> Study event is the same day after day !
-> I have exposure lvl 1 and the title "Hot topic" for working twice a the tavern !
-> Give 400 at the poor people for buy drawning material !

XreapingxcrowX

Apr 25, 2017
-> I can sleep with boo
-> I have exposure lvl 1 and the title "Hot topic" for working twice a the tavern !
I think that should be the end of this update

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone know how to progress the prison bar/tavern job (after you drink with the two guard)? I know it's bugged the creator said that, but he say he already fixed it. I'm using the latest version that this thread post, but it still bugged?

helomy

Apr 16, 2018
  • New animated breasts massaging (alternative ver)
  • New animated handjob scene (alternative New animated blowjob scene (alternative ver) (unused)
  • New animated breasts sucking scene (alternative ver) (unused)

How can I get these scenes?

Reactions: Abode SMH
Feb 1, 2018
-> I can sleep with boo
-> Give 400 at the poor people for buy drawning material !
What event is this? (play at peek and boo)

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
So has anyone been able to get past the 2nd event where you clean the caves and get drunk with the guards? If so, can you post a save right after it? I can't get by it even on the latest version and it seems that there's something secret if you stay with the bandits for too long.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
This has to be the most frustrating rpg I've ever played, every single map is unnecessarily long and confusing, progression makes no sense even with tips and when we finally get something other than 50 different groping events the dev retcons it in the very next update. What even is this?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes