3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
This version still has a bug, when she wakes up from knocking on the door. Before I walked up to the door I pressed Shift for some reason to enter game menu and I can't get out of it, because she "can't get out like that" (only in her camisole and panties). Please fix this.

Reactions: Rixen

PinkyAstolfo

May 29, 2018
What should I do when the mayor tells me to take a period of relaxation? I have already worked twice at the tavern and released the title "hot topic"

Reactions: laiko9

Dancho

Dec 17, 2017
Sorry but I think this version is a version with a bug one. Try to work inside the slavery jail for the second day and it's not progressing even after talking to all NPC and pass the drunken event.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
This is a promising game. But its missing a few things.
1. Gallery/CG scenes
Have a book or teddy bear in the Yuuki's room.
2. Relationship for each of the characters
States for NPC character, higher the stats, more sex options for the player to choose.
3. Lust/Desire stats for Yuuki
4. Clothes (Panties, Bra's, Bunny suit, Slave, bikini, etc.)
Maybe a clothing store in the general shop.
5. During the night time, have certain NPC's be awake but in their rooms. opens for options
It's missing everything that would make it functional as a game. I'm really glad I reconsidered supporting this guy despite loving his artwork. What kind of development plan is this to remove content then immediately take a 2 month break? He's much better off turning this into a series of animated comics if he's this inept at game development.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
So what this looks like to me is that someone reverse-engineered and copied ScaleGarden's BoI&F/SG """engine""" and put in their own (superior) art.
What I find troubling is that even more so than with ScaleGarden's titles, there is great weakness in writing/character developement.
I sincerely hope further versions will improve on that.
I can't stress enough how much I enjoy this particular artist's work, so it'd be a real shame if the end product didn't do it justice.

Reactions: Michi16

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
If you don't mind can you upload that save? I couldn't be bothered to start again from V0.4 save. I shouldn't have deleted mine from the end of V0.5.
Here you go:
It's a save from the end of v0.5

Reactions: Zyro

Rambo

Sep 18, 2016
I have created some mod/fix for this version. Second maid job in prison now is fixed, but it works only once, just talk to this old man i cell second time to finish event (ofc you need to talk to others also). Also i added "switch" to unlock clothing change option, one i Yuki's house and one in bandit camp (outside prison). I didnt test it trhough whole game, but unlock "button" should show up again if clothing option will be blocked again after some event. And important thing, dont use "default" option in clothing.
Have Fun.

Reactions: Kakec
Jul 3, 2018
Anyone now how to progress after defeated bandit boss, it keep saying i must go back to my village but every road can't be taken

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone now how to progress after defeated bandit boss, it keep saying i must go back to my village but every road can't be taken
Speak to tge thief who helped you out Thorr? You may also need to speak to the child and the commander but speaking to the thief gives you the potion to quick travel home.

Reactions: ||
Jul 9, 2018
how many sex scenes has been added to this update? i've returned to the village after the prison arc but so far I can't find theff the thief after he said that he's gonna live in the village to earn an honest living.

plus it sucks that the sex scene with the bandit boss has been deleted. now were stuck with a virgin Yuki this patch, smh.

Jul 9, 2018
How can I progress the game to nightime after returning to the village? im trying to enter the tavern hoping to see more events there but sleeping at home in Yuki's bed had no effect.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes