3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

botkiller

Nov 2, 2017
what to do after theff ask for yuki unders? she says is better to return home quicky but doesn´t let you walk or do anything just open the menu with the clothes option disabled, thanks in advance.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
The 2nd cleaning job still seems to be bugged, I noticed talk about there being a fix on the discord, couldn't find anything though. Also the most recent upload here says fixed, but does not refer to what has been fixed. Assuming it's not the cleaning bug as it still exists. Any ideas people?

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
I'm stuck, after the mayor send me to the cave of bandits, to try to infiltrate, after invading, he takes my panties and I can not get out of the cave, the character just says you can not go out like that

wht i have to do ?

Oct 10, 2017
I finished this update and I have to say I liked the game, as much as one can like an RPGM game that goes nowhere. It´s a good start but if you´re here because of sex scenes, then turn around and come back in 6 months. The art is nice, the levels are big and empty (it´s a 0.6 so it suffers from “Too much to do, too little reward”), and I hated the food mini game (going back and forth for each customer.

For those that use the search box.

• No sex scenes, the one that existed in the game was removed.
  • Don´t work in the prison for a second time, it will bug your game. This was fixed for Patreons before I downloaded the game, and I still got it, so either the download wasn´t updated or the fix isn´t in the OP. It may be fixed by the time you download it but consider yourself warned.
  • If you open the menu while you don´t have panties because you gave them to the thug in the cave it will bug your game, you won´t be able to move because it says something like “I can´t go out like that”. It happened to me, all I did was save my game, quit to title screen and reloaded that save. I got out of the loop, don´t know if it´ll work for you.
  • This game will be in hiatus until March 2019, because of the lunar year (or something like that) so don´t expect updates until late March/April.
  • You can unlock level 1 exposure, the guy above me says it all.
  • I really liked Boo, that little fuck is great, I have great expectations for future scenes.

Dec 6, 2017
As everyone is saying, it is possible to get to exposure level 1. It just gets fairly confusing but this is what worked for me.
once back at the village
-see the doctor in the inn (he has a priest or someone with him)
-see uncle in the inn and meet him at the mine, guide him and a hot spring event plays out
-do the hide and seek event (go to the child at the north farm house)
-do the study event (the child at the inn, it ends up being 2 or 3 times)
-let Boo sleep over (he is in the center map near the right path, again 2 or 3 times)
-see the book merchant in the inn and you should be able to buy it now (500g)
-go home and read the book (right book shelf but you have to wait until night to read it)
-then you should be level 1 exposure and can see the tavern events (you can only remove your jacket as of now)
Hope this helps someone
Also you could go infront of the Inn below your house to see an old man laying there for the breasts grope at night (After Lv.1).

Reactions: Jansen
Jan 29, 2018
This is a promising game. But its missing a few things.
1. Gallery/CG scenes
Have a book or teddy bear in the Yuuki's room.
2. Relationship for each of the characters
States for NPC character, higher the stats, more sex options for the player to choose.
3. Lust/Desire stats for Yuuki
4. Clothes (Panties, Bra's, Bunny suit, Slave, bikini, etc.)
Maybe a clothing store in the general shop.
5. During the night time, have certain NPC's be awake but in their rooms. opens for options

gibbtronics

Jan 16, 2019
Am I being an idiot and missing something? I've just started a new game and am getting a game over after the home tutoring session at the beginning of the game after getting curse. I've skim/read the last 46 pages of discussion and I might have overlooked something.

Razororjke

Jan 28, 2019
Hello!

I completed a work in tavern (3 event) and all hide and seek events + boo quest. Study event is repeat the same things. How to progress further?

Thanks.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
for combat you have to add ap to str and dex with left or right arrow key and up or down to to switch stat during atk before confirm.

VincentKyoya

Oct 17, 2017
Dunno if it is just me but after selecting a choice in the hide and seek and the dialogue plays out a bit Seita turns around and the game freezes and I cannot progress no matter what I press. Anyone know a fix for this?

nik123

Oct 24, 2017
How many hide and seek events are there? I got only one, then her brother got jealous and followed her and now when i talk to the hide and seek kid Yukki sais that she can't.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes