3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jul 9, 2018
Confirmed, no new sex scenes, just a revamp of the old content. Worse is that the only sex scene from the previous version has been deleted just for the sole purpose of keeping Yuki's virginity in tact for a future update.
This was a meh update at best, not enough to garner new support from potential backers.

Aside from the bugs which I understand that It can't be helped that the will always be some here and there, I'd rather he didn't release it like this in the first place and waited until he added what the community really wanted.

Now I'm left hanging and waiting for the next version of Nerion's "Fountain of mana" which he stated that Ravy will have added sex scenes.

kortanar

May 6, 2017
it al
This version still has a bug, when she wakes up from knocking on the door. Before I walked up to the door I pressed Shift for some reason to enter game menu and I can't get out of it, because she "can't get out like that" (only in her camisole and panties). Please fix this.
so happens when bandit takes panties, im deleting this, having to redo everything 3 times is fucking stupid, i might return when the game is actually finished, but there isnt enough content for it to be worth redoing the halfour-hour long start.

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
This is sprite of boob sucking scene with brothers friends

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is sprites of handjob and blowjob scenes with brothers friends

Anyone got them?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
My issue is that the only sex scene was removed as well then we seem to find that there is game locking issues in the different paths as well as no clear way to know wtf to do in this game. I would like to know how to get the brother's friends scenes but my biggest issue is the combat in this game its trash for two reasons the miss rate is so damn ridiculous that when trying to escape the bandit cave you can end up getting killed due to rng being crap then there is no heals in fights, which sort of makes since if going for realism i suppose no one is going to take time to eat an apple or drink a potion during a fight in real life but come on if going to have a crappy fighting system like this then allow us to heal during a fight

dan9000

May 21, 2017
This is sprite of boob sucking scene with brothers friends

And this is sprites of handjob and blowjob scenes with brothers friends

Anyone got them?
i dont think those got implemented, probably just for a future update

yilmaz

Jan 10, 2018
stuck after i save the city from bandaits,i went to tavern and done Boo-kun events.Also the priest but it seems like the game is not going any further

Orphoenix

Donor
May 7, 2017
Stuck after leaving the bandit cave, Theff took the panties but I saved and when i came back it says I can't walk around like that and puts me back in the menu. I now have a corrupted save it looks like. Anyone have one I can use that starts right there?

Slrfyr

Jan 29, 2019
stuck after i save the city from bandaits,i went to tavern and done Boo-kun events.Also the priest but it seems like the game is not going any further
After having done most of those mini-events over and over, I could buy the first sexual book from that guy in the inn (room to the left of the perverted doctor) and with that raise the exposure level to one and finally unlocked the clothes menu. Have you done that already?

Ryoren

May 16, 2017
Got stuck after talking with Theff, I gave him panty, and got Exposed, after that it kept saying I can't walk around like this and go to inventory menu. Making me unable to walk home.

NoobBeast

Sep 30, 2018
I stuck when Yuuki wake up (first 10-20 minutes of gameplay) just first wake-up after teaching a brother friends, she says "i cant walk around like this" and i cant do anything, game just open menu, but i cant pick "clothes" and i cant move, help :/

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes