3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
I hope the next update won't take too long since the artwork for a lot of the upcoming stuff seems to be in place!

smexosmexy

Jul 27, 2018
Stuck over there when army captures the bandits... anyone got solution?

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
So the last thing you can do in the up date is at the tavern when you achieve the "Hot Topic" status ? Nothing more with lessons and at the Cave ?

Jul 9, 2018
I'm stuck after returning from bandit's village. I've already talk to everybody in any day time, any suggestionts?
Of course you are. :rolleyes: After returning from the village you can visit some NPCs like boo and play hide and seek again with the kids.
You can also talk to several males in the village and Yuki will comment about returning from a long trip and that things have been resolved.
Other than that, it's the end of the patch, there's nothing left for you to do but wait for the next update.

I was hoping to at least see Theff in the village somewhere and make out with him but alas he's missing.

EDIT: you can also talk to the prospector at the inn to help him dig the bat cave again. You'll both find an underground hot spring which he will tell you to come back next patch since he will need some time to develop it.

WARNING: YOU CAN'T ENTER THE TAVERN IF YOU'RE STARTING FROM THE GIVEN SAVE.

YUKI WILL REMAIN A VIRGIN BTW. BEC. OF THE DELETION OF SEX SCENES.

edit: 2/8/2019

It seems you CAN make out with theff. he's at the pub at night. to go there you need to raise your exhibition level to 1 by obtaining a book from the merchant at the inn. which you can only access affter doing the kids hide and seed event once, Boo's sleepover event three time, and kids tutoring session three times.

yilmaz

Jan 10, 2018
After having done most of those mini-events over and over, I could buy the first sexual book from that guy in the inn (room to the left of the perverted doctor) and with that raise the exposure level to one and finally unlocked the clothes menu. Have you done that already?
Thank you so much!It worked after i done the mini events and progressed a little... but now stuck again after getting the title hot title :rolleyes: other than that i have done 2 night events with the drunk man and the doctor,but couldn't progress any more than that again.Is the game is done or is there anything i'm missing?Sorry for taking your time.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Has anyone come across the part where the mc gets drunk for the 1st time on the holding cells area and you can't finish the tasks?
I checked the 3 shining spots and triggered the drinking event, but I can't get out...
I've got the v0.6 patch fix. Anything I'm missing?

Reactions: abagel

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
Thank you so much!It worked after i done the mini events and progressed a little... but now stuck again after getting the title hot title :rolleyes: other than that i have done 2 night events with the drunk man and the doctor,but couldn't progress any more than that again.Is the game is done or is there anything i'm missing?Sorry for taking your time.
You're stuck at the end of the content.

So you're not really stuck, you're just finished.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes