3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Ok, considering no one replied to my question, I guess I'll just consider diegom9's latest reply here as the answer.

mylittleairport

Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys, I am new to this game, I found a , but it is not completed yet. So I am wondering if there is a full walkthrough? Only with word instruction is good enough. Many thanks!

Reactions: Garyin

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
This game has a lot of potential, the scenes and are great + they are animated. But we need some sex scenes !! OMG. Also, it's sad to know that I arrived late to the party and missed the "debut" of our girl with the boss. I would've loved to see that.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Happened to me too, really wanted to do that. Also, would anyone happen to have a save for 0.4 content, I played up until 0.3 and stopped then came back after 0.5 and that's the only save. I want to do the drunk bar scene.

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
how does the comicbook work?
and how to progress the event with the poor villager and Theff in the bar?

Esgaldin

Jun 4, 2018
There not much progress content after returning from the bandit camp - priest in inn try to lift the curse, helping to bearded miner in inn again(+exhibitionism), 1 time scene hide & seek with kids, 3or2 repeatable scenes of home tutoring with kids(+exhibitionism), 3 scenes sleeping with those new Boo kid(you need to wait few(3?) days before you can invite him again)(+exhibitionism), after getting 3? +exhibitionism messages you can buy the book from guy in inn and rise your exposure lvl, after you can work in tavern again and get flashing(center) and groping(near inn) 1time scenes in village in night time. That all I found

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019
Somebody Has A Guide Or They Can Explain Where I Have To Go Because I Do not Know How To Complete The Game!

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
could someone please finally get the rips of the scenes >.> this game is just not even close to playable.

even with all bug fixed it's more than annoying talking to everybody twice if you just don't know what to do...

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019
Help I stayed when I get the 3rd nickname "Hot Topic" What I have to do to continue to increase exposure and all that Algui tells me how to do ????

Help I stayed when I get the 3rd nickname "Hot Topic" What I have to do to continue to increase exposure and all that someone tells me how to do ????

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes