3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

SuperiorSean

May 31, 2017
I'm stuck. Yuuki just keeps saying to go back to her village after doing the bandit camp story. I've tried exiting at all 4 exit points but she just keeps saying it. Help plz

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I'm stuck. Yuuki just keeps saying to go back to her village after doing the bandit camp story. I've tried exiting at all 4 exit points but she just keeps saying it. Help plz
Talk with everyone one more time, I'm not sure who exactly triggers the event.

Reactions: kanki13

TNTed

Nov 20, 2018
Talk with the bandit who took you to the camp, he is in the upper right side of the convoy

DarwinZet

May 8, 2018
Sorry for bad English. Not my native language. Someone playing this game on Android? I mean Neko RPGXP Player (emulator) How this game looks? Everything normal? Or you have texture issues? I will be very grateful for the answers!

Constantino

Nov 4, 2018
People, I need your help!
I'm kinda stuck after the event of the bar on which to gain the title of hot topic!
I helped both the farmer and the doctor, I don't know what I must do next

agilitree

Jan 2, 2018
I'm completley stuck. It's my first time playing the game and it's just afte rI got cursed. Went to the doctor and was diagnosed and then had a study session with my brothers friends.

The morning after the study session with the brother's friends someone knocks on the door or something when the main character wakes up. She's in her panties and a tank top and she says "(I can't walk around like this...)" and then goes into the menu. I exit the menu and I just get the message and are jammed back into the menu again, and there's nothing I can do in the menu that let's me avoid that message.

Can anyone help me? What am I supposed to do here?

DarwinZet

May 8, 2018
I'm completley stuck. It's my first time playing the game and it's just afte rI got cursed. Went to the doctor and was diagnosed and then had a study session with my brothers friends.

The morning after the study session with the brother's friends someone knocks on the door or something when the main character wakes up. She's in her panties and a tank top and she says "(I can't walk around like this...)" and then goes into the menu. I exit the menu and I just get the message and are jammed back into the menu again, and there's nothing I can do in the menu that let's me avoid that message.

Can anyone help me? What am I supposed to do here?
When you wake up and talked with "someone" you need to go back to the bad and there she put some clothes

agilitree

Jan 2, 2018
When you wake up and talked with "someone" you need to go back to the bad and there she put some clothes
I figured it out by trial and error and restarting the game.

If you open the menu before answering the door you get stuck and can't progress. So just don't open to door until after you are wearing clothes again.

-Wolf-

Sep 14, 2018
Same issue if you open the menu after giving Theff her Underwear. Bad moment to choose to Save the game i can tell you.
That will teach me not to have multiple saves going.
Started the game again from the beginning

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
This may have been asked before but I'm having trouble and don't want to search 53 pages. During the prison area I went to work as a maid for the second time and I've seemingly done everything but if I try and leave it says I'm not done. I've cleaned the swords, helmets, and axe, I've delivered the drink to the guy to the side, talked to the guy below the cells, and drank with the other two. What exactly am I missing?

Oct 10, 2017
This may have been asked before but I'm having trouble and don't want to search 53 pages. During the prison area I went to work as a maid for the second time and I've seemingly done everything but if I try and leave it says I'm not done. I've cleaned the swords, helmets, and axe, I've delivered the drink to the guy to the side, talked to the guy below the cells, and drank with the other two. What exactly am I missing?

Unless you have the fixed version of the game, that part was bugged. You´ll have to roll back to a previous save or maybe try to download the free version (fixed version) from his patron and use your save with that download.

Reactions: Caharin

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I am literally stuck what I think is a glitch. After the second maid scene at the camp, where she gets topless while drunk, I can't leave. I have done EVERYTHING there is to do in this room, but she keeps saying she isn't finished yet.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes