3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Help I stayed when I get the 3rd nickname "Hot Topic" What I have to do to continue to increase exposure and all that someone tells me how to do ????
I think the content is finished. the only new one i find after that is the doctor drunk scene near the hotel

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
There not much progress content after returning from the bandit camp - priest in inn try to lift the curse, helping to bearded miner in inn again(+exhibitionism), 1 time scene hide & seek with kids, 3or2 repeatable scenes of home tutoring with kids(+exhibitionism), 3 scenes sleeping with those new Boo kid(you need to wait few(3?) days before you can invite him again)(+exhibitionism), after getting 3? +exhibitionism messages you can buy the book from guy in inn and rise your exposure lvl, after you can work in tavern again and get flashing(center) and groping(near inn) 1time scenes in village in night time. That all I found
How do you get the home tutoring with kids??

FORDz

Nov 18, 2018
After you find the drunk doctor (at night after doing the Tavern scene twice) where do you go from there? I’ve been looking for a while but cant find anything.

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
how many sex scenes has been added to this update? i've returned to the village after the prison arc but so far I can't find theff the thief after he said that he's gonna live in the village to earn an honest living.

plus it sucks that the sex scene with the bandit boss has been deleted. now were stuck with a virgin Yuki this patch, smh.
ngl id rather yuuki lose her virginity to one of the boys, its more lewd that way OMI

Reactions: Toushiro and Glx27

hellothereiamhung

Feb 2, 2019
i was stuck at the scene after i meet the perveted thief in the cave, after i went out, she said i can't go on like this, what shoud i do now

hellothereiamhung

Feb 2, 2019
Hey guys, can we share the events found in free roam? I got these:

• Crop watering while farmer and son look at her ass, water drinking scene.
  • Poor guy/beggar quest and showing panties to guards
  • Tavern Event
  • Repeatable show panties to little kid of the inn
  • Second Run at the bat caves from the guy staying at the inn
That's all I found. On patreon I saw a popsicle eating image, but didn't see it in game.
If i missed anything please tell me.

Cheers
1549674802411.png
how can i go through this

Reactions: cuzidu

TNTed

Nov 20, 2018
i was stuck at the scene after i meet the perveted thief in the cave, after i went out, she said i can't go on like this, what shoud i do now
You probably hit the Menu for save or by accident. Well either way that breaks the game, because till that point clothes option is not implemented in the game. To put it simply, you have replay that part over again & head straight to the house with out saving.

Jul 9, 2018
ngl id rather yuuki lose her virginity to one of the boys, its more lewd that way OMI
That won’t AND should never happen. If word gets out and someone reports that she's fucking shotas, his Patreon might get banned. In fact, he's already in the grey area by putting steamy scenes with them in the game in the first place.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro
Oct 10, 2017
That won’t AND should never happen. If word gets out and someone reports that she's fucking shotas, his Patreon might get banned. In fact, he's already in the grey area by putting steamy scenes with them in the game in the first place.
Pretty sure it´ll happen dude, RanneRo even has “shotacon” in his patreon art, which means that he isn’t in a gray area. I don´t really know, but patreon´s criteria should be along the lines of “portraying underage people in a sexual or sexualized manner”, so yeah, check on that one. Also, you only need to check his doujins to realize that he´s into it, the absence of it would surprise me. That means that either he eventually gets busted, or he remains under the radar forever. There´s also the possibility that Patreon´s purge is over, wouldn´t surprise me honestly if that was the case.

Reactions: Toushiro

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
There not much progress content after returning from the bandit camp - priest in inn try to lift the curse, helping to bearded miner in inn again(+exhibitionism), 1 time scene hide & seek with kids, 3or2 repeatable scenes of home tutoring with kids(+exhibitionism), 3 scenes sleeping with those new Boo kid(you need to wait few(3?) days before you can invite him again)(+exhibitionism), after getting 3? +exhibitionism messages you can buy the book from guy in inn and rise your exposure lvl, after you can work in tavern again and get flashing(center) and groping(near inn) 1time scenes in village in night time. That all I found
Did all three of the +exhibitionism things, but my level is still 0. Was there something else I didn't find?

Also I gave 400 gold to the poor guy so he could by stuff to paint with, but I can't find him anywhere. Probably not implemented yet, but I thought that might be the one that I'm missing.

XreapingxcrowX

Apr 25, 2017
Did all three of the +exhibitionism things, but my level is still 0. Was there something else I didn't find?

Also I gave 400 gold to the poor guy so he could by stuff to paint with, but I can't find him anywhere. Probably not implemented yet, but I thought that might be the one that I'm missing.
If all Of the exhibitionism stuff is done see the book salesman in the inn. second room on the right if i remember right. buy the book and go to sleep. when given the option to get up in the middle of the night do it and go to the book shelf in the hall and read the purchased book.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
If all Of the exhibitionism stuff is done see the book salesman in the inn. second room on the right if i remember right. buy the book and go to sleep. when given the option to get up in the middle of the night do it and go to the book shelf in the hall and read the purchased book.
Ah, okay. I misunderstood it and thought I had to get it to level 1 first and then get the book. Thanks.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes