3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
i'm stuck at the second event as a maid cleaning the prison, after she got topless and she passes out coz the alcohol the event doesn't end, alrdy cleaned the weapons at the walls talked with all the npc but nothing. am i missing something or its bug ?

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
i'm stuck at the second event as a maid cleaning the prison, after she got topless and she passes out coz the alcohol the event doesn't end, alrdy cleaned the weapons at the walls talked with all the npc but nothing. am i missing something or its bug ?
I came here looking for the same fix, but am now sad

Esgaldin

Jun 4, 2018
It's just bug in current public version, just skip those scene.

Dragonmist

Feb 8, 2018
the change-log said that there is a sex scene added, I also checked the "pictures" folder and yes there are some asset for it but I can't find the scene in the game... anyone know where it is?

asayaga

Sep 2, 2018
Hmm seems to be the *** i'm stuck message in this thread but i think i tried everything.

I'm stuck at the village. Had the sleepovers with Boo so he won't come over anymore right now
Had the studie sessions (can repeat but they're the same after the 2nd try
Helped the miner find the hotspring.
Seems i should be able to buy the book from the guy at the Inn but my exibitionism isn't high enough.
No idea how to raise it further :(

Anyone have an idea?

notAbot3003

Mar 12, 2018
Hmm seems to be the *** i'm stuck message in this thread but i think i tried everything.

I'm stuck at the village. Had the sleepovers with Boo so he won't come over anymore right now
Had the studie sessions (can repeat but they're the same after the 2nd try
Helped the miner find the hotspring.
Seems i should be able to buy the book from the guy at the Inn but my exibitionism isn't high enough.
No idea how to raise it further :(

Anyone have an idea?
Keep inviting boo-kun to sleep at your house until he makes you walk around the house naked, then youll have enough exibitionism thing to be able to buy the book and then you can go unlock the "scenes" at the bar while working in the night time

Reactions: andy6915

Barla

Oct 19, 2018
I'm having problem when i save while exposed. I keep geting "i can't walk around like this." and got stuck. Does someone know how to fix this?

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
From patreon page:

Note*: You will need latest installed to play.

Changelog:

• Play with an old savegame is fine but not recommended.
  • Extended the story a little bit.
  • Re-drawn the bowing down character pose.
  • Added 2 animated events: Breasts sucking/licking and Casually breasts teasing.
  • Added Under-table scene and its mini-scene.
  • Added Masturbating scene.
  • Added River open-bathing scene.
  • Added Bathroom peeking scene.
  • Added Breasts groped by kids scene.
  • Added 7 Monster battlers to replace the default ones.
  • Added and tweaked some SE/BGM tracks to improve the gameplay.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.
Default hotkeys:

• Z - Menu.
  • X - Cancel/Slow walking.
  • C - Confirm/Interact.
  • Q - Skip message.
  • W - Hide message window.
  • S - Message log.
Known bugs:

• BGM/BGS sometimes lingers if you load into game with an old savegame from previous version.
  • Sometimes characters sprites will be incorrectly scaled if you play the game with custom resolution.
thank you it's really help. to play this game install . :)

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I miss this game... The premise is really good for ntr fans even though is a female protagonist.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes