3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

dmitri997

May 5, 2017
CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SHE GOT HUMP BY EVERY SINGLE GOBLINS IN THE CAVE. DOG BLESS THIS MAN, I'M GONNA NUTS FOR WEEK ON THIS WHEN IT FULLY DONE!!!!

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
is this really ntr considering she isnt really in a relationship.
You are right that it is not NTR by the technical definition and traditional genre of netorare. It's not cuz she's not in any official relationship, cuz you can still definitely have NTR without an official relationship, but it's cuz she does not have any hint of that kind of relationship with her brother AT ALL. If there were some kind of romantic or sexual tension between her and her little brother, than it could be NTR. In fact, most Japanese NTR revolves around childhood friends who obviously like each other but are not in an official relationship cuz of the "Can't Spit it Out" trope.

But nowadays, apparently if your sister or mother fucks someone else, some people consider it NTR, cuz these girls apparently can longer have their own sex life. Regardless, it doesn't matter, I MUCH rather have it being false positive than false negative, cuz with false positive, at least people can actually find it under the NTR tag and judge for themselves. Imagine if there's something
that you considered NTR and would had love but couldn't find it under that tag cuz some jerk kept removing the tag.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone have a combat tutorial for this style of rpgm game? I'm stuck fighting the thief...

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone have a combat tutorial for this style of rpgm game? I'm stuck fighting the thief...
Here is a quick overview although I think there was one in the beginning of the game: In battle there are 4 categories - attack, defense, dexterity, agility. Each turn you spend attack points on them. How much and where you spend AP reflects how much damage you give/take. More points in attack increases the damage you give. In defense reduces the damage you take. Dexterity determines the chance you gave to hit the enemy. Agility the chance to avoid a hit. (the last 2 might be the other way around). So if you put a lot of point in attack but nothing in dexterity you might not hit the enemy and waste those points. I think they recharge after a few turns (at least that's how it work in similar games). Up and down to select category, left and right to remove/add point. Before you attack you can also change the order who attacks first. Some enemies take more damage if they attack first.

May 16, 2017
He´s pretty active on discord regarding what he´s doing and what’s taking so long. This was his log for march.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To this, he added

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The truth Is that while he’s taking an absurd amount of time, he’s actively adding things suggested by his patrons. Another thing is that he works retroactively, adding and changing things from the past to match new settings or functions.

It’s a shame he’s taking so long, but what can we do?
Thanks for your explanation, for a moment i though he could be discoraged or something may happened to him. But good to know he is active, and while things are working good, we can wait patiently :)

Reactions: ubermak

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
There is any choice in it? Or is straightforward linear with walk/battle fillers?
I mean can you avoid getting turned in to flat out bimbo? I swear few evens with Boo made me wish that there was option to cut his balls and feed em to him.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes