3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Oct 10, 2017
I miss this game... The premise is really good for ntr fans even though is a female protagonist.
The new update will probably come at the beginning of May. Rannero got inspired one night and decided to add a new set of clothing, which only pushed the release window further.

Tattsumi

Sep 26, 2018
Is there the possibility to play this game in full screen?
I love the game but I am not a fan of windowed games...
its kind of destroying the atmosphere for me :(
would love a reply on my question besides that...
keep up the good work :)

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Is there the possibility to play this game in full screen?
I love the game but I am not a fan of windowed games...
its kind of destroying the atmosphere for me :(
would love a reply on my question besides that...
keep up the good work :)
For RPGM must be Alt+Enter

Reactions: Tattsumi

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
So you can't actually raise your exposure level to 1 though? Because all the study meeting events repeat, I can't go hide 'n seek again, can't have Boo sleep over again and already found the hot spring, and she won't go further with Theff in the tavern.
i turn down play hide n seek and then i can't play again.

zTHC

Nov 6, 2018
i'm stuck after the two event at the tavern, what to do after that? already picked the book and obtained the third title hot pic.

Esgaldin

Jun 4, 2018
i'm stuck after the two event at the tavern, what to do after that? already picked the book and obtained the third title hot pic.
Are you guys seriously will be asking this question on each new page, I seen this one like 10 times already =P

zTHC

Nov 6, 2018
Are you guys seriously will be asking this question on each new page, I seen this one like 10 times already =P
ahaha sorry I sould have searched first. I saw a sex scene in the "recolection room" but it hasn't been implemented yet?

Tattsumi

Sep 26, 2018
so,
defeating bandits is the end atm
right?
because i can't go back to village
help me if i am wrong
Dunno if you figured out already but you have to talk to boo, the comander and your friend who helped you but him 2x then you will go out there into the village hope I still could help you ^^

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Any way to make her get fully naked? I am back from the "camp" that was basically the climax to the story, but no way to get naked. Legit anyway, not modded.

May 16, 2017
I just checked his Patreon and he is earning pretty good money with this game, but his work is so slow... can someone tell me if everything is ok with him?

Jul 9, 2018
I just checked his Patreon and he is earning pretty good money with this game, but his work is so slow... can someone tell me if everything is ok with him?
Maybe a case of; got Milk? Or I have to take 2 months break because of the Lunar new year.
Oh, well. He's got a solid cult following right now so he probably thinks there's no need to rush,
just relax and make the game at his own pace.

Oct 10, 2017
He´s pretty active on discord regarding what he´s doing and what’s taking so long. This was his log for march.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To this, he added

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The truth Is that while he’s taking an absurd amount of time, he’s actively adding things suggested by his patrons. Another thing is that he works retroactively, adding and changing things from the past to match new settings or functions.

It’s a shame he’s taking so long, but what can we do?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes