3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
I have created some mod/fix for this version. Second maid job in prison now is fixed, but it works only once, just talk to this old man i cell second time to finish event (ofc you need to talk to others also). Also i added "switch" to unlock clothing change option, one i Yuki's house and one in bandit camp (outside prison). I didnt test it trhough whole game, but unlock "button" should show up again if clothing option will be blocked again after some event. And important thing, dont use "default" option in clothing.
Have Fun.

can you Uploald this file pls . Not working i cant go on your link

Reactions: ubermak

vipefuzion

Sep 20, 2017
How do I proceed after you defeat the bandits and return to the village. Im so fucking lost, I think I've unlocked all the tutoring scenes for the three kids, helped the drunk guy find the hot springs and let boo stay over 4-5 times. How do I proceed in the main story. All I get when I talk to the mayor is that I should take a break and stop thinking so much

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
How do I proceed after you defeat the bandits and return to the village. Im so fucking lost, I think I've unlocked all the tutoring scenes for the three kids, helped the drunk guy find the hot springs and let boo stay over 4-5 times. How do I proceed in the main story. All I get when I talk to the mayor is that I should take a break and stop thinking so much
that is the end of it, least till next patch

Oct 10, 2017
So, Rannero's PC died on saturday. Don't worry, all of his data is fine, so the game is fine.

Goddamn, my pc just had a hardware error It's at repair center right now
:sad:
But it's already fixed

I'm back, mostly, gonna continue drawing tonigh~ something wrong with my setup which killed 4 motherboards in the repair process, hard to believe
:monkaS:
and here's the update on 0.7 progress

Well I'm done with the swimsuit drawing, damn... Now let's continue on new scenes for the incoming update
:DabMan:

Reactions: VermillioN

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
please can someone help ?

When i opened the game first time->

Then i opened the ini file and deleted the "standard". And now when i open the game, it says->

FreakyOne

Dec 22, 2017
please can someone help ?

When i opened the game first time->

Then i opened the ini file and deleted the "standard". And now when i open the game, it says->
seems like your RTP Maker XP (RGSS) wasn't installed or gone corrupt. 's link for RTP packets, and you could also install RGSS2(RTP Maker VX) and RGSS3(RTP Maker VX Ace) if you encounter similar issues with games,

Reactions: James009

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Guys ca you help my pls i am in the bar but i dont have exhibitionism 2 pls give me you save i want to continue and for other mision i dont have much exhibitionism .... thx .

FreakyOne

Dec 22, 2017
Guys can you help me pls I am in the bar but I don't have exhibitionism 2 pls give me you save I want to continue and for other mission, I don't have much exhibitionism .... thx.
There isn't any progress after that (however content was drawn and you can see it in the data folder) so you need to wait for next patch, even exhibitionism 1 is tricky to obtain I done all quests, but dialog kept repeting and then I used some save tools.

Reactions: skryks

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
this is last mission or what ? now i cant invite boo kun in my house , and i dont understound what a mission i need to make Help my pls.

Reactions: Truongcty

icebear085

May 11, 2019
i'm stucking in the drunk doctor and he touch her boobs, what should i go next, anyone tell me where i go next, pls. Step by step instructions.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Guys can u help my guys with this save or give other save but i need to have book i found a bug and i dont now how to fix it but i want to continue game .

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes