3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So how do I continue the main story after dealing with the Bandit Town? Whenever I talk to the mayor he just tells me to rest up and the only event I seem to be able to repeat is the study session which hasn't changed since the second time.

Jul 3, 2018
Change the game to open world is the bad idea, i don't know how to advance and it became annoying that i must ask every civilian to know how the story advance

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I stuck when Yuuki wake up (first 10-20 minutes of gameplay) just first wake-up after teaching a brother friends, she says "i cant walk around like this" and i cant do anything, game just open menu, but i cant pick "clothes" and i cant move, help :/
Only solution I found: don't enter in the menu when she get exposed. Do the business and then she get dressed on her own.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This game is NTR only?
No, it's a walk around and get molested by everyone game. She has no boyfriend or husband to be cucked. There's the brother but he seems more jealous about not getting enough attention, he's probably gay or asexual. No dirty thought enters his head, even if she's buck naked in front of him.

There used to be a sort of ntr scene with the bandit king raping her because he thought she was an enemy's girlfriend, but that was a case of mistaken identity. But it was removed.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry but I think this version is a version with a bug one. Try to work inside the slavery jail for the second day and it's not progressing even after talking to all NPC and pass the drunken event.
Same problem.

Jul 9, 2018
So how do I continue the main story after dealing with the Bandit Town? Whenever I talk to the mayor he just tells me to rest up and the only event I seem to be able to repeat is the study session which hasn't changed since the second time.
Short answer: You can't.

Kakec

Dec 3, 2017
I have created some mod/fix for this version. Second maid job in prison now is fixed, but it works only once, just talk to this old man i cell second time to finish event (ofc you need to talk to others also). Also i added "switch" to unlock clothing change option, one i Yuki's house and one in bandit camp (outside prison). I didnt test it trhough whole game, but unlock "button" should show up again if clothing option will be blocked again after some event. And important thing, dont use "default" option in clothing.
Have Fun.

didn't work for me, RGSS player Error at launch :(

Bobbyjoe2541

Jun 12, 2017
Only solution I found: don't enter in the menu when she get exposed. Do the business and then she get dressed on her own.
this makes 0 sense... i have the same problem, please clarify what you mean or the correct buttons to push in order to access the clothing option.

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
this makes 0 sense... i have the same problem, please clarify what you mean or the correct buttons to push in order to access the clothing option.
the bug appears if you open your menu after she is exposed by not wearing underwear. If you load an earlier save and don't open the menu to save or anything while she is exposed the bug won't affect you.

May 16, 2017
Ok i'm the prison and i just got the drunk scene where she takes her shirt off, and then i clean things and i can't continue the game. Any help? I talked to everyone and nothing happens. Maybe is a bug?

Reactions: Rdomad

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Stuck after leaving the bandit cave, Theff took the panties but I saved and when i came back it says I can't walk around like that and puts me back in the menu. I now have a corrupted save it looks like. Anyone have one I can use that starts right there?
I had a similar issue when I saved while going to answer the door (with no skirt or jacket) after the first night after seeing the demon at the start. Seems the author has put in a mechanic to control what she can wear, but it triggers on those non optional scenes as well.

I don't know if the dev is on here, but another game breaking bug i hit was having to fight the "theff" while I was only level 3 and he was level 10. Could never get his health down at all and he would take me out in 3 or 4 turns and just got stuck in an infinite combat failure loop

Jul 9, 2018
So they added in a clothing system that you can't even use then? Cause it says you need to get further along in the story to get other clothes and its just greyed out...
In a sense, Yes. But it can also be phrased as "There is, but it's not fully functional at the moment."

Also, I'm not sure but the clothing change mechanic might require a "high exposure" level for it to work but that's to be implemented on a future release. It's just introduction for this patch at best.

So yeah it's basically saying git blueballed lol.

Setting the clothing mechanic aside, what you should be irritated most is the deletion of the only sex scene lol.
It's a trifle compared to that. Others might even consider it a downgrade from the previous patch.

Edit: looking back at the public Patreon posts and some posts in this thread. It seems someone complained about losing her virginity to the bandit thief (they didn't want that) so Ranerro was compelled or coerced to delete it. Some guy in his patreon page even suggested to keep it as it is saying that they had no problems with it. Alas, it was probably the patreons side which he took into consideration. I mean they're the ones funding this shit right? I'm just a pirate so I can't complain, lol.

I would rather he kept it the way it is and through events, you could chose NOT to loose your virginity to the bandit thief and to Theff instead, or some guy in the village(In future patches). This way, he could've satisfied both sides.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
to unlock the clothing system, you have to raise your exposure level to 1. But for now, you can only remove the jacket.
Actually, it is almost fully implemented, but you have to cheat to see it. Using a save editor, you can go naked by setting exposure to 4. However, nobody reacts to it, that part it not implemented yet. but it mostly works, 90% of the scenes detect what you are and aren't wearing so the groping scenes reflect your state of undress.

It's worth making an alt save to play around with it.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes