3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
It seems this author also got inspired by the author from the original work
He's known for long delays, took almost three years to finish a game he's shown sketchs within months

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
How much of the story would you say is finished? Version .5 doesn't necessarily always mean the same thing. Can the game be completed? Are there any bad endings along the way I can hit? Etc. Thanks!

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
How much of the story would you say is finished? Version .5 doesn't necessarily always mean the same thing. Can the game be completed? Are there any bad endings along the way I can hit? Etc. Thanks!
I'd say the story is close to, if not already at the end of the first act/chapter (I don't know how long the intended story suppose to be). The story's also linear with additional side-quests/ecchi moments you can find while exploring the village. There aren't any bad endings that I'm aware of, but there doesn't seem to be any chances for a bad ending to take place.

Nermie01

Aug 12, 2018
Color me ignorant if you will... but judging by the synopsis of the story on the patron site and here... how is this NTR at all? Is the female lead in an established love relationship with another character (even if that character is her brother)? Because like... even if there's some pseudo-incestual feelings floating around, if they're not actually "together" when she's getting played around with by other men, then it's not NTR. It's just kinky secret sex and molestation.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Color me ignorant if you will... but judging by the synopsis of the story on the patron site and here... how is this NTR at all? Is the female lead in an established love relationship with another character (even if that character is her brother)? Because like... even if there's some pseudo-incestual feelings floating around, if they're not actually "together" when she's getting played around with by other men, then it's not NTR. It's just kinky secret sex and molestation.
Read his doujinshi .

Reactions: lelouch1123

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017

Hey I'm not dead yet~
Now I'm re-writing the Prison arc which I rushed its story a little bit and made it too short for you to play. There will be some changes such as:
  • She no longer lost her virginity.
  • More multi-staged side-quests to do while inside the camp, all are repeatable.
  • Free-roaming.
  • More choices, more freedom.
I will try to release it when Christmas comes, but I can't be 100% sure, maybe Xmas or New Year eve :D

Great news (at least for me). Just like with SG's Rhode's Fortress, forced lose of virginity (and quite rushed tbh) killed this one for me. Without that scene and with some actual choices it might be 10/10 for me.

It is NTR. Definition of it is twisted on most western sites as it's not about cheating. It's about crushing someone's feelings and usually NTRed guy is not in any love relationship with a female. In this one MC's little brother loves his sister and that makes it a classic NTR game. In Japan it's usually her best friend but family member may also be a thing. Guy has to truly love female for NTR to exist. Funny enough, if it had incest it most likely wouldn't count as NTR cuz from emotional perspective it's usually loveless.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, i dont like forced anything really, but i can tolerate if at least her pussy and anus are not penetrated. for me thats a player choice. sure if its a rape scene we can not say "hey, i decide no", but that is also why i dont like rape scenes either. im happy that he changed that and reworked the prison arc.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
yeah, i dont like forced anything really, but i can tolerate if at least her pussy and anus are not penetrated. for me thats a player choice. sure if its a rape scene we can not say "hey, i decide no", but that is also why i dont like rape scenes either. im happy that he changed that and reworked the prison arc.
is the new update rework of an old arc/update or is the rework only part of the new one.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure i think he will expand the prison arc, add more stuff to do and make it possible so that she will not lose her virginity. so its not done yet, it will be the next update in about 2 weeks or so.

Nermie01

Aug 12, 2018
It is NTR. Definition of it is twisted on most western sites as it's not about cheating. It's about crushing someone's feelings and usually NTRed guy is not in any love relationship with a female. In this one MC's little brother loves his sister and that makes it a classic NTR game. In Japan it's usually her best friend but family member may also be a thing. Guy has to truly love female for NTR to exist. Funny enough, if it had incest it most likely wouldn't count as NTR cuz from emotional perspective it's usually loveless.
Yeah, see, I'm well aware of what NTR is. It's "wife stealing". NTR requires a two-sided love relationship to exist, otherwise it's just a situation of a guy (or girl) whose love interest started having sex (either consensual or forced) with someone else. That's not NTR. It's unfortunate to be sure for the person whose love was 'stolen' from them (even though they never HAD them from the beginning), but it's not NTR. If there is mutual affection with no established relationship, that's sorta NTR, but it's kind of a grey area for it too.

Read his doujinshi .
I just did. That's not NTR. The MC of that had feelings for her to be sure, but judging by the FMC's reactions it's highly unlikely she had the same feelings for him, considering how she was getting off on the immorality of having sex with his 'friends' when he wasn't around but clearly didn't feel any guilt at all being aroused by it even in the very beginning. It's clearly designed for you to feel sorry for the guy and guilty if you were aroused by what was going on, but that alone doesn't make something NTR. This new wave of "vague" NTR that people are trying to label is simply NTR fans trying to find NTR in everything.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, see, I'm well aware of what NTR is. It's "wife stealing". NTR requires a two-sided love relationship to exist, otherwise it's just a situation of a guy (or girl) whose love interest started having sex (either consensual or forced) with someone else. That's not NTR. It's unfortunate to be sure for the person whose love was 'stolen' from them (even though they never HAD them from the beginning), but it's not NTR. If there is mutual affection with no established relationship, that's sorta NTR, but it's kind of a grey area for it too.

I just did. That's not NTR. The MC of that had feelings for her to be sure, but judging by the FMC's reactions it's highly unlikely she had the same feelings for him, considering how she was getting off on the immorality of having sex with his 'friends' when he wasn't around but clearly didn't feel any guilt at all being aroused by it even in the very beginning. It's clearly designed for you to feel sorry for the guy and guilty if you were aroused by what was going on, but that alone doesn't make something NTR. This new wave of "vague" NTR that people are trying to label is simply NTR fans trying to find NTR in everything.
Well, it is NTR. At least for Japanese. Don't know what definition you're following but I can assure you that this one would be considered NTR in Japan. Most NTR games don't have two-sided relationship between characters - guy has to love a girl, a girl usually loves a guy buy not really in a romantic sense and it's rarely said directly. Here, a brother loves his sister and sister loves her brother. He's jelous and don't want her to go after other guys and that's enough for NTR to exist. Wife/ girlfriend situation is actually less common than just friends situation in Japan.

Nermie01

Aug 12, 2018
Well, it is NTR. At least for Japanese. Don't know what definition you're following but I can assure you that this one would be considered NTR in Japan. Most NTR games don't have two-sided relationship between characters - guy has to love a girl, a girl usually loves a guy buy not really in a romantic sense and it's rarely said directly. Here, a brother loves his sister and sister loves her brother. He's jelous and don't want her to go after other guys and that's enough for NTR to exist. Wife/ girlfriend situation is actually less common than just friends situation in Japan.
Yeah see, that's way too freaking vague and presumptuous to me, ESPECIALLY if the girl doesn't love the guy romantically. "I love this girl/guy but I've never told them, and now they're having sex with someone behind my back (like they need to tell you) and I'm so sad and pitiful because I didn't make a move" etc, etc, etc... You can't be NTR'd with a one-sided affection for a person, it has to be mutual or in an actual relationship. It just doesn't work otherwise. Then again, the Japanese defining NTR as cuckoldry is actually incorrect too, since the actual fetish of cuckoldry requires mutual consent and knowledge of all parties involved... otherwise it's just cheating.

And the reason I know about NTR is because it's happened to me before (emotionally NTR'd and then cheating girlfriend). It sucks. This vague stuff isn't NTR.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah see, that's way too freaking vague and presumptuous to me, ESPECIALLY if the girl doesn't love the guy romantically. "I love this girl/guy but I've never told them, and now they're having sex with someone behind my back (like they need to tell you) and I'm so sad and pitiful because I didn't make a move" etc, etc, etc... You can't be NTR'd with a one-sided affection for a person, it has to be mutual or in an actual relationship. It just doesn't work otherwise. Then again, the Japanese defining NTR as cuckoldry is actually incorrect too, since the actual fetish of cuckoldry requires mutual consent and knowledge of all parties involved... otherwise it's just cheating.

And the reason I know about NTR is because it's happened to me before (emotionally NTR'd and then cheating girlfriend). It sucks. This vague stuff isn't NTR.
NTR is a short from netorare - it is a japanese word and japanese term. It is kinda vague but that's only because it originates in a completely different culture. It has nothing to do with cuckhold per se but cuckhold in its nature is usually NTR. That's actually kinda fun cuz people talk about different fetishes they don't understand but they mention cuckhold like it was obvious when its concept doesn't exist in many non-english speaking countries. I've played most popular NTR games in japanese but never heard about that word (and fetish) before I came here. Many hard NTR games have that MC who loves secretly a girl and that's it. Her feelings are implied but they're rarely mentioned if at all. It's not really that hard for a one-sided love to break a man and that suffer is what's the crucial in NTR. It feeds on negative emotions

Reactions: bllahbllub

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Hey I'm not dead yet~
Now I'm re-writing the Prison arc which I rushed its story a little bit and made it too short for you to play. There will be some changes such as:
  • She no longer lost her virginity.
  • More multi-staged side-quests to do while inside the camp, all are repeatable.
  • Free-roaming.
  • More choices, more freedom.
I will try to release it when Christmas comes, but I can't be 100% sure, maybe Xmas or New Year eve :D
Well that's a great thing.
Mostly, I thought the Prison arc was a bit railroaded.
Great narration, and that bit of dirty manipulation by the guards that keeps things hot. But still felt kind of "constricted", especially thinking back at the game before that...
Above all, I'm not sure I can really call rape that scene (up to a certain point..). I mean, in the initial part it was like "can't do anything about that, it's work..." more or less, in the second part she goes almost totally ahegao (or at least, the most ahegao I ever seen in a western game)...
But... ehi, it was still hot.
If I had a say in it, I would still mantain the scene with the boss in some fashion, like some sort of extra or some what-if or a bad-ending of sort...

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes