3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
any ideas where do i get this file
map293.rxdata? Sounds like maybe either redownload the game or re-install RPG maker stuff. I don't even have map293.rxdata in my games folder 0.8 Wherever you got the custom save they are using extra files not found in the official. You have to find the custom files for the custom save. Sounds like extra fan edit stuff.

Aug 2, 2022
map293.rxdata? Sounds like maybe either redownload the game or re-install RPG maker stuff. I don't even have map293.rxdata in my games folder 0.8 Wherever you got the custom save they are using extra files not found in the official. You have to find the custom files for the custom save. Sounds like extra fan edit stuff.
nah the event says it has made by RanneRo himself containing spoilers seems like patreon member stuff to me

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan
Sep 8, 2019
Yeah sadly this game is dead I played it at 0.8 soon but after more than 3 years it is obvious the game is really dead. It had great potential and I was looking forward to playing the finished product but even if he was to return and work on it again how long after the 0.9 would we wait for the next, and when and or if it comes out it would probably be such a small update that it would not be worth playing.

PinkFluffy557

May 31, 2022
Yeah sadly this game is dead I played it at 0.8 soon but after more than 3 years it is obvious the game is really dead. It had great potential and I was looking forward to playing the finished product but even if he was to return and work on it again how long after the 0.9 would we wait for the next, and when and or if it comes out it would probably be such a small update that it would not be worth playing.
In fact, it won't be that small if it comes at some point if you look at the tasers, there are quite a few events that are also very popular

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
You know the game's atmosphere and environment gives me these mix Zelda/Secret of Mana vibes. Must be the soft tone greenery and medieval or mediaeval style theme.

Last edited:

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
In fact, it won't be that small if it comes at some point if you look at the tasers, there are quite a few events that are also very popular
It will be small. In other games it could be called large but after 3 years even if they added 3hour of contented it would be small and most like the 0.8 version will be running around. It is insane this game still makes so much money after 3 years of no updates.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes