3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
It will be small. In other games it could be called large but after 3 years even if they added 3hour of contented it would be small and most like the 0.8 version will be running around. It is insane this game still makes so much money after 3 years of no updates.
Yeah because he's kind of by himself, he needs help, what he needs is a team to support him.

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah because he's kind of by himself, he needs help, what he needs is a team to support him.
He will never get a team. It has been 43 months since the last update of this game. From the Patreon tracker, it seems he is earning a steady 2.5k a month sometimes more sometimes less in the last 43 months he stopped his monthly for let's say 5 months so in the last 38 months he earned 95k (Can be less depending on how many times it was paused) without delivering any updates in that time frame. That is just madness.

The last update is from 25 April. Says he is doing the 4th event of Boo and does not know how many still need to be done and after that, he will do ide-events for side-characters, from here and then until he feels the story is enriched with full of fun events for the player to explore. This is after 3 years of him working on it.

He is also now using AI art and thinks it is fine for what he wants to use it for but this is after 3 years again. Yes, he needs a team and I would even bet people in the fandom would help him for free but it is not happening.

I hope it will get updated and I really hope it will be the best update ever but we need to be honest and say that it is not likely to be the case. Even now we have no idea when the next update will be out it can be this year I doubt or it can be in 2025.

I love the shota genre but can we be honest and say it is a huge shock this game is earning 2k a month without any update for the last 3 years...

Reactions: Ranieboy and Albat

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
He will never get a team. It has been 43 months since the last update of this game. From the Patreon tracker, it seems he is earning a steady 2.5k a month sometimes more sometimes less in the last 43 months he stopped his monthly for let's say 5 months so in the last 38 months he earned 95k (Can be less depending on how many times it was paused) without delivering any updates in that time frame. That is just madness.

The last update is from 25 April. Says he is doing the 4th event of Boo and does not know how many still need to be done and after that, he will do ide-events for side-characters, from here and then until he feels the story is enriched with full of fun events for the player to explore. This is after 3 years of him working on it.

He is also now using AI art and thinks it is fine for what he wants to use it for but this is after 3 years again. Yes, he needs a team and I would even bet people in the fandom would help him for free but it is not happening.

I hope it will get updated and I really hope it will be the best update ever but we need to be honest and say that it is not likely to be the case. Even now we have no idea when the next update will be out it can be this year I doubt or it can be in 2025.

I love the shota genre but can we be honest and say it is a huge shock this game is earning 2k a month without any update for the last 3 years...
There is such a fairy tale about pinocchio! As long as there are pinocchins, there will be income))))

Jul 8, 2020
There is no problem to recruit a team .... Everything depends on the desire, which is not there))
He used to work with someone who coded for him, but the guy would take way too long in their communication process and the updates would get delayed as a result. The guy bailed on him and he no longer trusts someone else to code for him.
Now he does all of it by himself, delays and all. Ironic, huh?

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
He is Just Lazy, that all, put this game in face of Delta Zone, or just the beggining of the game itself and watch the difference, I think people need to understand, giving money regulary to someone that make game is great, but you should be rewarded and when reward stop then stop giving! That not emulation anymore but just dumb act.

Reactions: elcxido

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
this update is going to take the same time as for one piece to end
I thought that ended? I kinda want a One piece hentai game you pick your character, it's a turn based jrpg, artowork is good, almost like the toon, could be a huge list of characters, I'd probably pick first boa hand cock, maybe name her boa suckcock but she'll have to be a secret character. Wouldn't mind the artist from this game doing the artwork, Ran something I'll get his name right when he releases the final update of this game lol.

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
I thought that ended? I kinda want a One piece hentai game you pick your character, it's a turn based jrpg, artowork is good, almost like the toon, could be a huge list of characters, I'd probably pick first boa hand cock, maybe name her boa suckcock but she'll have to be a secret character. Wouldn't mind the artist from this game doing the artwork, Ran something I'll get his name right when he releases the final update of this game lol.
well is actually a good idea

• Love
Reactions: Shizusan
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes