3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

kaoultacshma

Jun 25, 2023
i dont mean to break the flow u guys are having here but i recently found this game and followed every step in the guide till the adult book i am supposed to get from the book vender in the inn at the room beside the doctor but i cant get it as it says that my exhibitionism level is not high enough. In the guide there is nothing about this happening also many other events need a high enough exposure level for them to happen so i was wondering if there is something that i didnt do if so what is it and have to get to exposure level one?
edit: Its working now i thought i did the quest line of the the blue haired man in the inn. I didn't.

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
i dont mean to break the flow u guys are having here but i recently found this game and followed every step in the guide till the adult book i am supposed to get from the book vender in the inn at the room beside the doctor but i cant get it as it says that my exhibitionism level is not high enough. In the guide there is nothing about this happening also many other events need a high enough exposure level for them to happen so i was wondering if there is something that i didnt do if so what is it and have to get to exposure level one?
chuck it into the recycle bin might help

nesmick

Dec 20, 2017
There is a painter on the top floor of the INN try completing that quest maybe after that u might get the book, although I am not sure cause its been 2 yrs since I've played this game.

Jul 8, 2020
I don't quite remember, try talk to the shop owner, the village leader, the kids. so basically every NPC in the town. This was what I did when I stuck.
If you already have the adult book you can read it during nighttime, when the brother is asleep.
If you need the book you can buy it from the people in the inn, bottom middle room.
You raise your potential for exposure by spamming the repeatable groping scenes from the rest of the village.

You need to read adult book 1 to raise level to 1, adult book 2 to reach level 2.
The Exposure Potential is the one stat you can't check.

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
Don't suppose anyone has a version 0.5 save right before sex with the bandit leader or one with the recollection room? Would really like to see that scene.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Shame he had to cut the journal thingy, I like features like that.

But also thank god it's not another huge delay to get it working, hopefully no other bugs are found and he keeps his promise to get it done by Christmas.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Shame he had to cut the journal thingy, I like features like that.

But also thank god it's not another huge delay to get it working, hopefully no other bugs are found and he keeps his promise to get it done by Christmas.
And then we will get another multiple year wait for 1.0....

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes