3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
so... dumb question, how long do alpha tests usually take? a week or more than that?
alpha test of a software can take 3 weeks to 3 years or whatever the dev/company wish.

I don't see why I have to turn my alpha test software to beta test(another 3 years) as long as people keeps paying me.

and after beta test, there will be delta test and lambda test and then integration test and then regression test and security test.

Not_Sure

Mar 13, 2018
I don't remember him ever doing any alpha tests before, his last 2-3 versions were just uploaded when he felt they were ready.

Oh the good old days... pre-covid and before he had a kid... here he would upload an update every couple of months.
How young and naive I was, thinking I'd ever see this game being completed. ;)

I will admit, I do have a glimmer of home in my eyes.....as long as those alpha testers are real people and not him creating patreon account to stretch this out longer than it should. :p

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
alpha test of a software can take 3 weeks to 3 years or whatever the dev/company wish.

I don't see why I have to turn my alpha test software to beta test(another 3 years) as long as people keeps paying me.

and after beta test, there will be delta test and lambda test and then integration test and then regression test and security test.
dont forget the hiv test

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frosty92

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Testing shouldn't take longer than playtime, and I doubt that there will be enough content to entertain you for more than 1 evening, even if you don't abuse skip button..

oiashoih23

Jun 8, 2022
I doubt very much he will release it this month considering that if he delays for a few more days he will get a full extra month of patreon cash

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
I doubt very much he will release it this month considering that if he delays for a few more days he will get a full extra month of patreon cash
Eh, not like he won't get it otherwise. I doubt there are any people left that support him for content, anyone who cared is long gone. As for his legion of faithful, they'll stay paying as long as he keeps his patreon open.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
Games with this status remain with this status, I don’t even wait anymore, and I came to the conclusion that you need to play projects that have already been made, or very active ones, where an update is released every month.....

Mar 19, 2021
looks like he said "sat", but will he actually release it? idk, but I was already at the end of my rope when he did that dumb poll and folks voted for him to "finish" his questlines. Than I quit after he started using ai. Some of those son of a guns really wanted him to delay it again so that he could work on a quest journal for the game. At that point just release it, than the folks who wnat the journal can just wait on the journal for goodness sake.

Don't suppose anyone has a version 0.5 save right before sex with the bandit leader or one with the recollection room? Would really like to see that scene.
I got 2 saves here, don't know which is which, but they are both for 0.5

Reactions: Can't_See_77

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
looks like he said "sat", but will he actually release it? idk, but I was already at the end of my rope when he did that dumb poll and folks voted for him to "finish" his questlines. Than I quit after he started using ai. Some of those son of a guns really wanted him to delay it again so that he could work on a quest journal for the game. At that point just release it, than the folks who wnat the journal can just wait on the journal for goodness sake.

I got 2 saves here, don't know which is which, but they are both for 0.5
Thanks man really appreciate it.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes