3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Game says " Unable to find a file Graphics/Autotitles/001-G_Water01 " when I try and open it.

I've installed both the thing mentioned in OP and RPGVXAceRTP but it still tells me that. Searching the forum gives no solution other than "look under install in OP" but I've already done that.

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Game says " Unable to find a file Graphics/Autotitles/001-G_Water01 " when I try and open it.

I've installed both the thing mentioned in OP and RPGVXAceRTP but it still tells me that. Searching the forum gives no solution other than "look under install in OP" but I've already done that.
What are you playing it on? Such errors are common in joiplay and Linux where the filesystem isn't case insensitive by default. Usually its caused by developer mispelling the filename (e.g. 001-G-water01) or the folder its in (e.g. autotitles), which on Windows is ignored since it doesnt care about the case, but in Linux/Android you have to manually fix it - do "ln -s <name1> <name2>" to create a link with the name that the game wants to the actual file.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
What are you playing it on? Such errors are common in joiplay and Linux where the filesystem isn't case insensitive by default. Usually its caused by developer mispelling the filename (e.g. 001-G-water01) or the folder its in (e.g. autotitles), which on Windows is ignored since it doesnt care about the case, but in Linux/Android you have to manually fix it - do "ln -s <name1> <name2>" to create a link with the name that the game wants to the actual file.
I'm playing on Win10.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023

same issue here. I checked, and the file doesn't exist.

did you as well download it from workupload?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I didn't even have any expectation after years this thread got marked "abandoned" so this is a surprise, but again what's new in 0.9 and what do I need to do to get new content?

Reactions: Khopilok

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
yeah, I have those same files in my autotiles directories...

Well, if all downloads have it, I trust that he gets the word soon enough, and that he'll be quick to drop the correct version here.
I've found the solution. The " " that's in the OP needs to be installed somewhere, and all of the contents from that folder need to go into the game folder. Out of curiosity I opened the folder of this install and it had all the tiles, weird that OP doesn't give instructions about this

Sep 7, 2020
I Caesar of the Legion, admit I wonder how are you all struggling to run this game meanwhile it's already good to go from the get go for me after installing the necessary files.

Sep 7, 2020
Why are you guys being assholes to him lol ?

Sure he doesn't do a very consistant work but he's not stealing money, he only charges when he's releasing content. He hasn't been racking in every month like you're making it sound like.
From what I know the dev has a family of his own to take care of so I don't hold anything against him and understand that he has a life of his own. Give him a break pssshhhhh

Though I gotta have to complain about how slow the speed of the text is.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes